Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one just for fun ;)

That's what's important i think. Just get the headsculpt that YOU like. Build your own Logan, the way you imagine it.

LOGAN.jpg

Here are the Kumik Logan head size comparisons. Note that the only original heads in those pics is the AoU Captain America and Vimal's Punisher. All other heads are recasts, so smaller than the originals. Also added pics showing the figure on a regular body, but with an extra layer of clothing (the coat).

Hope it helps.

LOG5.jpg
LOG6.jpg
18156940_10154317127112441_2505982754756832560_n.jpg
18194024_10154317127167441_2382182463005626084_n.jpg
LOG1.jpg
LOG3.jpg

What is the Kumik head made of? Resin? If it is, it could definitely shine with a new paint job I reckon. Some of the pictures on Ebay are just awful.

What is the Kumik head made of? Resin? If it is, it could definitely shine with a new paint job I reckon. Some of the pictures on Ebay are just awful.

Says it's PVC. I've seen horrible pics too. Was relieved when i opened my package lol.

Kit will carry it, but they haven't listed it for pre-order yet. Probably after the Logan gets released I would guess.

I want to see that Kumik head repainted properly. I'm sure there's a good sculpt underneath that subpar paint

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just want to cut that neck off though!

It's the second time tonight i read that suggestion. Never thought about chopping the neck off. Not sure if i have the guts to do that lol. I might do it if i see someone else do it first LOL

Finally got my Worldbox body today. I ordered a few. A couple for my eventual Logan bash and another to upgrade my Hot Toys "The Wolverine".

With both the new body and beard repaint, it definitely brings this figure up a notch. And overall, I'm very impressed with it. Very sturdy and durable. Was worried the upper body would be soft rubber material like the Bane/Ganghood body, but it's actually hard plastic.

On a side note, the white tank top was a ***** to put on the figure. Had to pop off the upper half of the torso to maneuver it on. Probably just going to display it without it anyway since that was a great look. Reminds me of the early promo images too.

Here are some pics!

Worldbox02.jpg
Worldbox03.jpg
Wolverine.jpg
Worldbox05.jpg
Worldbox06.jpg
Worldbox08.jpg

Attachments

• Worldbox07.jpg
    Worldbox07.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Worldbox01.jpg
    Worldbox01.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 129
Yeah that body is great. In hand I think its about the same height as a TTM19 body. I think its the larger upper torso that makes it seem like a taller body. I'm really liking that WorldBox is releasing unique bodies like this one.

Back