Lethal Weapon vs. Die Hard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like better?

• Total voters
If McClane had access to his magical chain to choke Riggs, it would only delay the inevitable of McClane getting his neck snapped.

Last edited:
McClane and Riggs would each choke the other into simultaneous unconsciousness, then when all thought that the fight was over they'd both magically rise only to be shot by Murtough/Al in slow-motion with their revolvers.

Die Hard , but it's a close one. I like the bromance thingy in lethal weapon though. If only Riggs was in die hard instead of Mc clane what a movie then :lol

Riggs was just pretending (but Mel wasn't).

McClane would cook him and eat him. And if it was the crappy modern day McClane, hell, Riggs wouldn't stand a chance. That McClane is nigh invincible surviving massive jet plane blasts and chernobyl itself.

EDIT:

**** you a-dev.

**** you too Difabio :D

In seriousness though, yeah I think Riggs would be able to take out the human McClane of DH1.

Martin Riggs had better puussy than Mclane. Only problem is Riggs girls die

I won't disagree with that now that I'm thinking about it

Both scored by Michael Kamen aswell. Kamen was great at action music.

Yeah those two scores are some of the best and memorable from the 80s. It would be weird seeing McClane moving to LA to join the LAPD and he gets put in Homicide with Riggs and Murtaugh. I'm sure he would join in with Riggs, picking on Murtaugh.

yH1btgl.jpg

:lecture

I do prefer LW's OST if I had to pick one. I always liked Riggs theme by Clapton.

Back