LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI - The Ghost Train (9467) and the Vampyre Castle (9468) will be double VIP points in October (per the October Lego Store Calendar)

The Ghost Train is 67.40 on [ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0OQ70/ref=ox_ya_os_product"]Amazon[/ame] right now. Lowest price ever on this one.

amazon.png

The Vampyre Castle is 94.10, which is also the lowest price ever on [ame="https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Monster-Fighters-Vampyre-Castle/dp/B007Q0OQCK/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1347461972&sr=1-1&keywords=lego+vampyre+castle"]Amazon[/ame].

I'm hoping the Castle drops further, though!

A huge thank you to UTtoyfan for not only picking me up the Haunted House at 20% off, but throwing in 2 Monster cars and 2 Chrome Troopers! :thud:

UT, you are the best!!! :1-1::bow:bow:bow:1-1:

:mexwave:mexwave

IMG_2062.JPG

A huge thank you to UTtoyfan for not only picking me up the Haunted House at 20% off, but throwing in 2 Monster cars and 2 Chrome Troopers!

UT, you are the best!!! :1-1::bow:bow:bow:1-1:

IMG_2062.JPG

Be careful!!! I may have put rocks in there and took out the LEGOS.

:nana::nana:

:rotfl
:1-1:

And I also wanted to give a shout out to gibby for grabbing me 2 of the Monster Fighters ghost polybags from Target! :rock :rock
These little dudes rock! I am putting it in my haunted house.

I just finished all the sets except for The Haunted House...will photo ...

Very nice. Hope they produce these for a while... it will take me time to purchase them all.

Thanks for the pics!

I love your placement of the minifigs...especially the ghost on top of the vampyre's castle! :lol:yess:

Those are great pictures Adolpho!! I can't wait to get the rest of the sets. I like how you threw the Spongebob in there, lol!! I was like, wait, that didn't look right. :lol :lol

Back