LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the werewolf figure from the minifigs line (series 4) looks way better than the werewolf in this series though, not a fan of the claws either...its like hes holding rakes.
I hope it does well though, Id love to see what other creatures of the night will be in future sets!

I think the werewolf figure from the minifigs line (series 4) looks way better than the werewolf in this series though, not a fan of the claws either...its like hes holding rakes.
I hope it does well though, Id love to see what other creatures of the night will be in future sets!

You're right about the Werewolf. I passed on that set because I just didn't like the figure.

As for future sets, unfortunately there won't be any more in the Monsters Fighters line. It's being dropped. :(

Got my first three monster sets this week. Swamp Creature, Hearse & Castle... All are great builds and a lot of fun! The Castle is my longest build so far... I'm just getting back into lego. I'm 29 and haven't played with it since I was a kid. I've started with some of the 2012 DC sets, Superman, Batwing vs Joker Helicopter and Joker's Funhouse sets!

All great. But this monster line is awesome! Kicking myself I didn't get the Haunted House when I was in NYC last month! Lego is generally 30% more expensive down under! :(

Did anyone else receive a LEGO store "Brick" Friday invite in the mail today? I just wanted to know what it was about??

For those of you still collecting these, there are variants now! Apparently the glow in the dark stickers are a no no in other parts of the world, so now there are sets where the stickers don't glow anymore. The ones that I know are affected are:
The Mummy
The Vampyre Hearse
The Vampyre Castle

For those of you still collecting these, there are variants now! Apparently the glow in the dark stickers are a no no in other parts of the world, so now there are sets where the stickers don't glow anymore. The ones that I know are affected are:
The Mummy
The Vampyre Hearse
The Vampyre Castle

Jeez! Thankfully I'm happy with what I have. Speaking of I still need the Werewolf, Mummy and Zombies sets to complete my set. Ooh and the clocks too!

I heard its going to be discontinued around summer of 2013. I bought my self the haunted house and the castle.

It's already been technically canned as they're no longer producing them. Whatever is on the shelves is it. It makes me sad but happy at the same time. I've been out of the Lego game for a decade but these happily brought me back in.

Back