LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know. Not a single Lego store in all of Utah. What a total waste. I hadn't even been to a real Lego store until this year at SDCC when I ate dinner at one of the malls :lol

The Ghost Polybags are in the Halloween section. NOT the toy/Lego section. There were just on an endcap at my store by the Halloween candy. So check there.

I've got a few extras if anyone has stuff to trade like the series 8 Manbat or Diver or the Coffin Zombie car. :monkey3

This sucks...first LOTR now this amazing line...DAMN...it hurts

Whoo hoo!! Glad to see so much interest in these LEGO sets! I got the Zombies set from Target today. That one is exclusive only to Target or the LEGO store. Gonna get started on that and add it to my set up.

No store in Utah? What the heck?

Did they have the polybags out on the floor?
I had to ask a stock person for the handful I got. They won't be on the floor in our area until next week.

And yeah, that grandfather clock is :rock!!!

Congrats, E!!! :hi5:

Putting it together between feedings?

More like between screamings. :panic: For some reason she threw a fit yesterday from about 4:45-5:15. After talking with friends it seems like that is the witching hour for most kids. She had a good night last night though.

:offtopic: :monkey3

Yeah, I know. Not a single Lego store in all of Utah. What a total waste. I hadn't even been to a real Lego store until this year at SDCC when I ate dinner at one of the malls :lol

The Ghost Polybags are in the Halloween section. NOT the toy/Lego section. There were just on an endcap at my store by the Halloween candy. So check there.

I've got a few extras if anyone has stuff to trade like the series 8 Manbat or Diver or the Coffin Zombie car. :monkey3

:lol You must have felt like a kid in a candy store!

Yeah, we've still got back to school crap out where the Halloween goes. Our stores up here are a little slow for whatever reason. They still haven't clearanced either of the Pirates ships. :monkey2

When they are released Sunday, I'll be buying extras. You can never have enough ghosts! :lol

Whoo hoo!! Glad to see so much interest in these LEGO sets! I got the Zombies set from Target today. That one is exclusive only to Target or the LEGO store. Gonna get started on that and add it to my set up.

Congrats! :hi5:

What's next...Vampyre Castle?

OK, I got that one too.
It expires 9/30/12.
The set I want releases 10/1/12. :gah:

That's right...you're waiting for the B-Wing, right?
UT said October is double VIP points, so at least you'll have that going for you. Hopefully they throw in another polybag, too!

More like between screamings. :panic: For some reason she threw a fit yesterday from about 4:45-5:15. After talking with friends it seems like that is the witching hour for most kids. She had a good night last night though.

:lol

I almost forgot about those nights. Talk about walking around work like a zombie. :lol

I would be surprised if the haunted house is around next year.
I can't see lego re-issuing this, and the popularity of this line and this piece seems to be increasing.

Also, this had to have been the most anticipated piece in the Monster Fighters line.

Congrats! :hi5:

What's next...Vampyre Castle?l

But of course!! And also the Crazy Scientist set and the ghost train. I MUST have them all!! I will wait till October to get the double points. Then when I have like a billion points, the Death Star will be mine!! :rock :rock
:horror:horror:panic::panic:

But of course!! And also the Crazy Scientist set and the ghost train. I MUST have them all!! I will wait till October to get the double points. Then when I have like a billion points, the Death Star will be mine!! :rock :rock
:horror:horror:panic::panic:

:horror

I soooo want that Death Star. Boba Ben's pics aren't helping, either. :lol

The ghost train is in my gold box for 68.77...trying to decide if I pull the trigger or not. Seems like the best deal I'll get before Halloween.

The ghost train is in my gold box for 68.77...trying to decide if I pull the trigger or not. Seems like the best deal I'll get before Halloween.

Oohh! I should check my Amazon. I finally got the LEGO fall catalog today (it could have helped earlier this week, lol :wink1:), so may use 10% coupon on something in the store.

Do it!!!!! :rock

Boo, I just checked my Amazon Gold box. They give me nothing but Blu-rays, bah! I already have all the ones they are suggesting for me too. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oohh! I should check my Amazon. I finally got the LEGO fall catalog today (it could have helped earlier this week, lol :wink1:), so may use 10% coupon on something in the store.

I don't think the coupon works on sale items, does it?
Could you imagine if it would have, though?!? :panic:

Do it!!!!! :rock

Boo, I just checked my Amazon Gold box. They give me nothing but Blu-rays, bah! I already have all the ones they are suggesting for me too. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Start going through all the Legos each page at a time.
In the past that has worked, usually getting me a better deal in a couple of days.

This is a great line - the set designs are all either pretty good or amazing, and so are the minifigs. I may eventually find the cash to get the haunted house, though I don't know where I'd put it.

Also, I love the Man-Bats from the castle set.

Yeah, I just read the fine print. Couldn't combine the coupon with our 20% off deal. Oh well! I might get Anakin's Jedi Interceptor. I saw that set at Target today, and it has a Nute Gunray minifig!!! Gibby knows about me and Nute Gunray, lol!!! :lol :lol
;)

Will the Haunted House be available next Halloween or is just a 2012 deal and will be discontinued?

From what I've heard on Lego boards, this set is supposed to be VERY limited. Like it might not even make it to THIS Halloween limited. Future Grail here for sure.

Back