Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the Dracula print. They sold out of regular color Mummy print so only have the B&W tomorrow.
Dracula print is nice for sure and yeah only the variant which is nice actually originally was going to go for the mummy print or bride but decided to go with Jessica Seamans Frankestein variant. My girlfriend pointed it out and said she loved that one and as I examine it's a stunning piece.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Prints went up all are sold put but one. Got the Jessica Seamans Frankenstein Variant print. Decided to go with that one looked stunning. My girlfriend also liked that one alot.

And I guess Monday the final posters will be going up.

I missed the Wolfman print. Had in cart then went poof.

I was debating between all the prints and as I added some in the cart they were gone. What's funny is I was on the site when they all went up right away so I had a chance to get some of the popular ones but decided to get the Greg Ruth Bride of Frankenstein Print which I do not regret at all.

I was debating between all the prints and as I added some in the cart they were gone. What's funny is I was on the site when they all went up right away so I had a chance to get some of the popular ones but decided to get the Greg Ruth Bride of Frankenstein Print which I do not regret at all.

Glad you got what you wanted. When I saw on twitter that the regular Mummy print had sold out and none would go online I went on eBay and bought one for around $150. That was my favorite of them all and now I’ve seen an auction end around $250.

Glad you got what you wanted. When I saw on twitter that the regular Mummy print had sold out and none would go online I went on eBay and bought one for around $150. That was my favorite of them all and now I’ve seen an auction end around $250.

Yeah I'm glad I got 3 prints from the online sales. The prints on eBay are starting to skyrocket even more since the exhibit is over and the online sales are done too. Glad you got it for that price then spending over $200 for it.

Received my first wave Dracula print from Mondo made by Phantom City Creatives. It's a smaller print but it's a beauty. Got 88/225. 2 more coming my way they haven't shipped yet.
2c01aefe46fbc7d5a907b96fbbb6952f.jpg

Toy Fair coverage. Super 7 booth. Lots of neat Universal Monsters stuff coming from them. Puzzles, glasses, soapies, 3 3/4 action figures....actual stuff for both collectors and kids alike.

Love that Dracula print!
Thanks! Received another Mondo print in yesterday and one more today and that will be it. Will be posting pics. Wish they could be displayed nwo but want nice frames and have no room on the walls. Until I move out they will be stored away.
Toy Fair coverage. Super 7 booth. Lots of neat Universal Monsters stuff coming from them. Puzzles, glasses, soapies, 3 3/4 action figures....actual stuff for both collectors and kids alike.

Saw the photos and I cannot wait to pick up some of those items they are the bomb.

Forgot to post here about this unless some knew but Mondo put up for sale today there first wave of Universal Monsters Classics from there exhibit. I was able to score a Phantom City Creative Dracula print. Placed my order within the first minute it went up. My first Mondo print and I am totally pumped! It's a real beauty. Anyone else know about it and score anything? If not there is another bunch coming soon. Not sure the date for the next wave but there's more.

Since i'm guessing most of you don't follow Mondo and i forgot to post last time but second round of the Universal Monster Prints will be available at a random time tomorrow so be on the lookout. Here's the article and prints that will be going up tomorrow. Good luck! I'll be trying to get another print.

Ryan
https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/universal-studios-monsters-online-release-part-2

I want the Dracula print. They sold out of regular color Mummy print so only have the B&W tomorrow.

Dracula print is nice for sure and yeah only the variant which is nice actually originally was going to go for the mummy print or bride but decided to go with Jessica Seamans Frankestein variant. My girlfriend pointed it out and said she loved that one and as I examine it's a stunning piece.

Prints went up all are sold put but one. Got the Jessica Seamans Frankenstein Variant print. Decided to go with that one looked stunning. My girlfriend also liked that one alot.

And I guess Monday the final posters will be going up.

Final Mondo prints going up today be on the lookout.

I missed the Wolfman print. Had in cart then went poof.

Yeah I'm glad I got 3 prints from the online sales. The prints on eBay are starting to skyrocket even more since the exhibit is over and the online sales are done too. Glad you got it for that price then spending over $200 for it.

Love that Dracula print!

Thanks! Received another Mondo print in yesterday and one more today and that will be it. Will be posting pics. Wish they could be displayed nwo but want nice frames and have no room on the walls. Until I move out they will be stored away.

Saw the photos and I cannot wait to pick up some of those items they are the bomb.

I picked up the Francavilla Frankenstein variant from SDCC, the Pullin Creature variant and bought an Invisible Man regular AP straight from Burton

Selling my Sideshow Dracula Lugosi PF... if someone is interested send me a pm with offer. Thanks

IMG_20180515_1902051_rewind_kindlephoto-2386210671.jpgIMG_20180515_1902570_rewind_kindlephoto-2386402937.jpgIMG_20180515_1903300_rewind_kindlephoto-2386460597.jpgIMG_20180515_1904211_rewind_kindlephoto-2386644605.jpgIMG_20180515_1904381_rewind_kindlephoto-2386695093.jpgIMG_20180515_1936562_rewind_kindlephoto-2387209340.jpgIMG_20180515_1905464_rewind_kindlephoto-2386079346.jpgIMG_20180515_1905111_rewind_kindlephoto-2386859569.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the photos...made a custom base for Frank so his legs could be posed in a more natural way...slightly separated.
IMG_20180515_1909421_rewind_kindlephoto-2385614537.jpg

Back