LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are great pictures Adolpho!! I can't wait to get the rest of the sets. I like how you threw the Spongebob in there, lol!! I was like, wait, that didn't look right. :lol :lol

The Flying Dutchman is a ghost pirate on a ghost ship right?...LOL

Last edited:
The Flying Dutchman is a ghost on a ghost ship right?...LOL

I guess so! I don't watch the Spongebob, so had no idea. My only exposure to him was when Universal Orlando had the Jimmy Neutron ride, and Spongebob made a cameo in it. :rotfl:rotfl

I guess so! I don't watch the Spongebob, so had no idea. My only exposure to him was when Universal Orlando had the Jimmy Neutron ride, and Spongebob made a cameo in it. :rotfl:rotfl

Spongebob is just like Legos...It's not just for kids!...LOL

this line is all kinds of awesome. i have picked up all of them except the haunted house so far. really digging these.

I just watched the reviews for these on the Brickshow...They gave the Vampyre Castle and Haunted House straight 10s...and I believe it is only the 4th or 5th time they ever gave straight tens to any Lego set...Monster Fighters have 2 straight 10s sets now under their belt...Great Job Legos...The Brickshow are really great Lego Reviewers..great job guys

Amazon finally dropped the Vampyre Castle into my GB at a great price, so I jumped...

IMG_2189.JPG

Just hoping for some time this weekend to build all these sets now!

Amazon finally dropped the Vampyre Castle into my GB at a great price, so I jumped...

IMG_2189.JPG

Just hoping for some time this weekend to build all these sets now!

Awesome bud!! Can't wait to see it. I still have no LEGO in my gold box. I hate Amazon!!! :monkey2
It's probably all for the best since they charge tax for me now.

Thanks UT! :hi5:

Yeah, it's been hit or miss lately. I think they're sick of giving me deals, because now all I see are blu rays and books. :lol

btw, I'm watching the little one this weekend, and he's already destroyed one of my zombie cars, so I'm not sure how far I'll get with these other sets. I'm hoping when he goes down for a nap or late at night with the bottle of scotch. :lol

Back