LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might start my haunted house this weekend as well. Don't want to start too early though...with football on tomorrow I know I won't do and Lego building. Plus I'm trying to finish silent hill downpour before we go on vacation early October.

They seemed to have covered all the "major" monsters with series 1, I wonder where they will go from here?

They seemed to have covered all the "major" monsters with series 1, I wonder where they will go from here?

Variants and alternate colors, kind of like what they've done with the Collectible Minifigure Series.

I mean, technically if you've been collecting the CMF series, you've already got alot of these MF characters already.

Started the haunted house tonite. Very strange to put all the small elements together first. Having fun with it though...:yess:

Had nothing to do today, so I started and finished the Haunted House :lol

Phase 1
scaled.php

Phase 2
scaled.php

Finished!
scaled.php

Found the perfect spot for the Grandfather Clock set :yess:

scaled.php

Got a couple of these in from the lego store today.
Cool little sets. Plan to open one for the Haunted House and the other will stay boxed up (love the art box on this one! :rock).

IMG_2056.JPG

Got a couple of these in from the lego store today.
Cool little sets. Plan to open one for the Haunted House and the other will stay boxed up (love the art box on this one! :rock).

IMG_2056.JPG

Whoa, that is cool! Is it also part of the Monster Fighters line?

Back