LEGO Monster Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've heard on Lego boards, this set is supposed to be VERY limited. Like it might not even make it to THIS Halloween limited. Future Grail here for sure.

:panic:

:yess::clap

Thank goodness a good friend picked this one up at a discount! :1-1:

I'm just hoping the Haunted House will still be availble in Bricktober so I can get double reward points on a second one. My first one will be here tomorrow :yess:

btw, ordered the Ghost Train. :yess:

With tax and all, I'd have to find one around here for more than 25% off just to break even! :horror

Freaking taxes. Cannot wait to get outta here.

I'm just hoping the Haunted House will still be availble in Bricktober so I can get double reward points on a second one. My first one will be here tomorrow :yess:

Bricktober is the double VIP points?
I'm new to the lego scene (4-5 months ago). :lol

Be sure to post some pics!
Are you building this one, or displaying it in the box?

Pics of the Zombies set!

First off, the hero in his Hammer car.
IMG_4724.JPG

IMG_4725.JPG

The zombies and their coffin setting.
IMG_4726.JPG

IMG_4727.JPG

The hero saves the day!!!
IMG_4728.JPG

And two more angles of the haunted house. I love that set!!
IMG_4730.JPG

IMG_4731.JPG

Holy bejeebus, Batman!!!:panic::horror

It was 10.25% a couple of years ago. Talk about :cuckoo:.

The property taxes and assessments are even worse. Oh, and if you transfer property in the city, you have to pay city, county and state taxes. Awesome times.

Anywho...

so Amazon also threw in a UCS R2D2 into my Gold Box. Jerks. :lol

It was 10.25% a couple of years ago. Talk about :cuckoo:.

The property taxes and assessments are even worse. Oh, and if you transfer property in the city, you have to pay city, county and state taxes. Awesome times.

Anywho...

so Amazon also threw in a UCS R2D2 into my Gold Box. Jerks. :lol

Yes, I remember 10.25% !!!!!! I thought that was horrible!

OPEN THEM YOU WILL!!!! You can just buy another sealed. :wink1::monkey1

:lol Exactly!

While I was scrounging for those ghost packs, I looked for a train set for yourself at both stores, but no luck. :(
I may have to try some other stores in the area...or wait for October 1st to buy it on Lego.

Yes, I remember 10.25% !!!!!! I thought that was horrible!

I guess you would have been up here during those dark days, huh?!
Lucky! :hi5:

Yeah, the city was definitely more than the suburbs. I remember that. Those were some expensive nights out on the town on weekends. :lol :lol

Oh my gosh, a second one!??! :horror:horror:horror:panic::panic:

Too cool man!

Yeah, I figure it will be a grail set for sure. It'll be nice to have an extra down the road :monkey3

Bricktober is the double VIP points?
I'm new to the lego scene (4-5 months ago). :lol

Be sure to post some pics!
Are you building this one, or displaying it in the box?

Oh, definatley opening and building it! Thats what Legos are for! This set is going to be epic!

:lol Exactly!

While I was scrounging for those ghost packs, I looked for a train set for yourself at both stores, but no luck. :(
I may have to try some other stores in the area...or wait for October 1st to buy it on Lego.

:

The ghost train?? I saw that at my LEGO store when I got the haunted house.

Back