Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thos Godzilla was awesome...they did a great job with the story....and the fight scenes were epic

Godzilla 2000, absolutely.

I kid I kid.

They were great in this movie.

But G2000 for me has my favorite Godzilla battle in his toho series, even better than Destoroyah.

I like how the UFO was a great stand in for the usual Super X planes that he fights with.

Godzilla 2000, absolutely.

I kid I kid.

They were great in this movie.

But G2000 for me has my favorite Godzilla battle in his toho series, even better than Destoroyah.

I like how the UFO was a great stand in for the usual Super X planes that he fights with.
Even better when that UFO turned into an organic giant lizard-plant-thingy, with tentacles. Oh yeah! It's not a good Godzilla movie unless it makes absolutely no sense. :lol

So, do you all think Godzilla will make it to 200M domestically? Its currently at 197 but losing steam and screens fast. Thoughts?

I feel like it's done averagely, not Amazon but not bad either, it takes something like Avengers to have sustained success these days and I never expected that, but it's domestic and foreign combined seem really successful with Japan still to come so overall I'm happy with the performance.

I feel like it's done averagely, not Amazon but not bad either, it takes something like Avengers to have sustained success these days and I never expected that, but it's domestic and foreign combined seem really successful with Japan still to come so overall I'm happy with the performance.

July,25 in Japan. 60 M easily.

Godzilla opened in China on June,13. In the first three weeks they've made 75M!

July,25 in Japan. 60 M easily.

Godzilla opened in China on June,13. In the first three weeks they've made 75M!

I wouldn't be so confident about that.

Japan has a very finicky audience, Frozen has been more popular there than any of their own properties.

Besides, you can't compare 126 million population to 1.4 billion.

I think it will beat Frozen out of the top spot just because Frozen has been playing there for what, 17 weeks now.

I am very curious to see how they treat their country mascot.

An EE would be cool. More Godzilla and a little more reason to care about the humans would be nice.

An EE would be cool. More Godzilla and a little more reason to care about the humans would be nice.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

I can't think of a better movie that would benefit from an Extended Cut.

I think Legendary can accomplish simutaneously giving what the majority of the audience asked for while still maintaining the directors pacing intent and vision.

And if they can't then **** the directors vision and give it to us anyways. :lol

Its amazing to see GE SDCC interview be so different than the final product.

There must've been some crazy studio **** going on behind the scenes on this one.

Back