Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming along now, lots of fine details.

11938844585_413f1c9489_o.jpg

Better legs in this picture... Since they are bent... I hope they come out with better toys then this or I am going to get sick of looking at these type things on the shelves.

I still don't like the direction they are going with the arms... obviously they are to be hanging at the sides... Don't like that idea... Guess it's better then the above toys Frankenstein pose.

I'm curious to see Godzilla animated, so far, every toy has shown limited bend at the elbow, is this what his arms look like most of the time or the chosen toy pose or what. In the closing clip of the trailer, his arm starts outstretched but it looks bent at the elbow as he spins around and it starts panning up to his head.

I want to see the posture of Godzilla in this film. I doubt the toys are indicative of how he holds himself.

Not at all, at least from the trailer, in the halo shot his silhouette looks like a quarter circle, not quite as upright as classic G and these toys.

Back