Legend Studios Lit Display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The side panels are surprisingly tight and there is no gap I can see and I am sure no dust will get in. As for the bust sorry I wish I owned one :p. I can check my el cheapo bust that came with the T2 BluRay but I have no clue if that is to scale or not :p
Actually now looking at both the 1/4 and 1/6 case being the same base size neither case should be deep enough to hold an Endo bust w the 7.25" clearance

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
Received my Legends 1/4 display case and have to say that I was pleasantly surprised as to how cool this case is! It comes to your door flat packed and is extremely easy to assemble! 2 Black panels (top and bottom) and 4 sheets of clear acrylic (2 sides a front and back) The back sheet is mirrored for a cool look at what your piece looks like from the back!

Each black panel takes 3 AAA batteries and the lights are touch sensitive so one touch of your finger on any part of the black panels will enable you to turn the lights on or off - a very cool feature!

I'm definitely planning on picking up more of these cases down the line...only downside I could find was the total lack of width on these cases. Its almost as narrow as its 1/6 scaled version :( so your figures would literally have to be posed with the arms kept close to the sides as possible to fit them inside...

Here is a quick pic of mine displaying the 1:1 Endo T-800 Bust

e7e7y3ab.jpg

Received my Legends 1/4 display case and have to say that I was pleasantly surprised as to how cool this case is! It comes to your door flat packed and is extremely easy to assemble! 2 Black panels (top and bottom) and 4 sheets of clear acrylic (2 sides a front and back) The back sheet is mirrored for a cool look at what your piece looks like from the back!

Each black panel takes 3 AAA batteries and the lights are touch sensitive so one touch of your finger on any part of the black panels will enable you to turn the lights on or off - a very cool feature!

I'm definitely planning on picking up more of these cases down the line...only downside I could find was the total lack of width on these cases. Its almost as narrow as its 1/6 scaled version :( so your figures would literally have to be posed with the arms kept close to the sides as possible to fit them inside...

Here is a quick pic of mine displaying the 1:1 Endo T-800 Bust

Thanks for the info, your bust looks great in there. :yess:

Considered these cases for 1/4 but these are indeed way too narrow. Actually they are also not very deep. I have two Legend 1/6 cases, but the light-up function is pretty damn unreliable on both, totally random tapping to make them work.

Wouldn't hurt if they state the INSIDE dimensions somewhere also. These had so much potential, sigh. :monkey2

Thanks for the info, your bust looks great in there. :yess:

Considered these cases for 1/4 but these are indeed way too narrow. Actually they are also not very deep. I have two Legend 1/6 cases, but the light-up function is pretty damn unreliable on both, totally random tapping to make them work.

Wouldn't hurt if they state the INSIDE dimensions somewhere also. These had so much potential, sigh. :monkey2

yea, the actual display space is a major disappointment. My touch sensitivity isn't as bad as yours although it does state on the instructions that if your finding the touch sensitivity wearing off then you may need to change the batteries. I put in some fresh ones last night and it works a treat...

Your definitely right about potential though. More display space would have made this a 10/10! However, in my books it gets a pretty good 8/10 :hi5:

They seem to be doing well so far hopefully well see some bigger sizes. Id like to have one to fit all my avengers. And one to fit my 89 batmobile.

They seem to be doing well so far hopefully well see some bigger sizes. Id like to have one to fit all my avengers. And one to fit my 89 batmobile.

My big burning question is with the USB power source. If I get a wall USB unit on a switch plug.... will the lights toggle on and off? Or does it have to be activated with the touch control every time?

My big burning question is with the USB power source. If I get a wall USB unit on a switch plug.... will the lights toggle on and off? Or does it have to be activated with the touch control every time?

Yup. Won't turn on when powered. Need to mod it. Bridge the touch switch which is kit that reliable anyways

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

All of a sudden, mine won't turn off unless I use the switch on the base. Swiping with the hand only makes the light flicker.

Yep, I got 3 of the Master Lighthouse display cases from BBTS....I have to say, they're pretty cool. Top & bottom bases are powered by a single USB cable, & I got a Duracell dual USB AC charger from Office Depot (a single unit is powering both cases). Rear panel can be mirrored or solid white. The panels are touch sensitive for on/off switching, and the front panel is spring loaded for easy removal. I wish the LED's had a wider beam but oh well.
Yeah, the LEDs photograph bluish if you don't adjust the white balance of your camera....in hand they aren't blue at all...but they are on the cool side of white (for all you Kelvin freaks out there).

Last edited:
Yep, I got 3 of the Master Lighthouse display cases from BBTS....I have to say, they're pretty cool. Top & bottom bases are powered by a single USB cable, & I got a Duracell dual USB AC charger from Office Depot (a single unit is powering both cases). Rear panel can be mirrored or solid white. The panels are touch sensitive for on/off switching, and the front panel is spring loaded for easy removal. I wish the LED's had a wider beam but oh well.
Yeah, the LEDs photograph bluish if you don't adjust the white balance of your camera....in hand they aren't blue at all...but they are on the cool side of white (for all you Kelvin freaks out there).

Thanks for the feedback and cool pics.

I would have a problem with these if they casted a blue light on my collectibles, but good to know that's not the case.

does anyone know a site that still have these available who ships internationally?

that is with reasonable international shipping..

Last edited:
Back