Legend Studios Lit Display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know a site that still have these available who ships internationally?

that is with reasonable international shipping..

Hey there are two sites to try that were cheaper than eBay (I reside in CA);

1) https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=LGS10002&mode=retail

2) https://www.angolz.com/store/master-light-house.html

I just ordered 2 off Big Bad Toys, since after shipping cost per unit came out to roughly $101 and some change each. Speaking of which I'll post them after I get them too!

does anyone know a site that still have these available who ships internationally?

that is with reasonable international shipping..

ALSO be aware, the links I provided were for 1/6 not 1/4. The photos posted above w/ Batman and Joker I think are 1/4 displays, while I think the Captain America display a few pages back uses the 1/6 scale display.

ALSO be aware, the links I provided were for 1/6 not 1/4. The photos posted above w/ Batman and Joker I think are 1/4 displays, while I think the Captain America display a few pages back uses the 1/6 scale display.

cheers bro, yeah I'm looking for 1/4 :)

do the figures get hot in these cases with the lights on? the base with just the lights looks pretty reasonable. Is there anywhere else online to get lights like this?

Yep, I got 3 of the Master Lighthouse display cases from BBTS....I have to say, they're pretty cool. Top & bottom bases are powered by a single USB cable, & I got a Duracell dual USB AC charger from Office Depot (a single unit is powering both cases). Rear panel can be mirrored or solid white. The panels are touch sensitive for on/off switching, and the front panel is spring loaded for easy removal. I wish the LED's had a wider beam but oh well.
Yeah, the LEDs photograph bluish if you don't adjust the white balance of your camera....in hand they aren't blue at all...but they are on the cool side of white (for all you Kelvin freaks out there).

Wow! Lovely pics Karnis :clap more proof of how cool this cases really are :yess:

Looks like wider ones are coming

H45cm/W58cm/L21cm £89.99

1186148_649310678446482_1887921087_n.jpg

Hey everyone, as promised here are the posted pictures of the Legend Studios Display case. These are the 1/6 display case. Let me say they are ahhhmazing!

There is a TINY slit of an opening on the side though where the acrylic glass meets. My only complaint is that the USB to power the lights are really short and I suggest you might need an indoor office extension cord.

The lights also aren't blue as expected. They're full fledged ice white as I believe someone else mentioned.

XwioYlvl.jpg

YZ9KiUYl.jpg

oCyLmrGl.jpg

XlmRd5el.jpg

PJqk7Sgl.jpg

CQdK0hGl.jpg

zBKfu1Ml.jpg

WHBWG2ol.jpg

hhyCmwil.jpg

Z9SlEaal.jpg

The lights arent blue, they are a cool white.

Any body know how to crack the cases open? I don't see any obvious seam. I took the battery door off, but nothing in there either. I'm going to add a strip of 9 LEDs and I'd like to hide the wires if at all possible...

Hey everyone, as promised here are the posted pictures of the Legend Studios Display case. These are the 1/6 display case. Let me say they are ahhhmazing!

There is a TINY slit of an opening on the side though where the acrylic glass meets. My only complaint is that the USB to power the lights are really short and I suggest you might need an indoor office extension cord.

The lights also aren't blue as expected. They're full fledged ice white as I believe someone else mentioned.

oCyLmrGl.jpg

XlmRd5el.jpg

PJqk7Sgl.jpg

CQdK0hGl.jpg

zBKfu1Ml.jpg

WHBWG2ol.jpg

hhyCmwil.jpg

Z9SlEaal.jpg

Congrats Chop :clap lovely pics too :)

I installed a 6" light bar in each case & I'm pleased with the outcome. I don't feel the need to put the original spot lights back in. I got them from superbrightleds.com...a 6" bar, pigtail cord, power supply & dimmer. I'm waiting for 1 more to come in then my 1/4 scale display area will be done. IMHO a dimmer is a must...they are super bright at full intensity, this pic is ~ 25% on.

I installed a 6" light bar in each case & I'm pleased with the outcome. I don't feel the need to put the original spot lights back in. I got them from superbrightleds.com...a 6" bar, pigtail cord, power supply & dimmer. I'm waiting for 1 more to come in then my 1/4 scale display area will be done. IMHO a dimmer is a must...they are super bright at full intensity, this pic is ~ 25% on.

Wow that looks pretty sweet easy to install? might look into getting some, will be picking another one of these cases up for my endo eventually. How well does EB bats fit in got enough headroom? he's in a pretty neutral pose but up right for me so wondering if he'll squeeze in.

I just stuck the light bars in there with some double sided mounting tape. The pigtail is held in place by the panels where the cable peeks thru. Super simple.

The EB Bats is at the upper limit in terms of height inside the box IF you use the stand...obviously you get some headroom back without it.

Here's a list of parts...the 1 to 4 power splitter is used for expansion.

Anyone know if its possible to put two side by side but each with the side wall removed so you can make combined a wider case?

Anyone know if its possible to put two side by side but each with the side wall removed so you can make combined a wider case?

unfortunately not since there is about 2-3mm of space between the pvc and the bottom/top stands of the case. that would give you about a 5mm space in-between the two case when sat next to each other.

Back