Legend Studios Lit Display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Master Revolving House makes the Lighthouse version obsolete. The one puck LED at the top is daylight bright. No dark spots at all. You can also connect multiple cases together (good for extra space and dioramas) and the base can rotate your figure.

See the videos on YouTube. I got 2 of them currently in transit.

Does the Master Revolving fit 1:4 figures statues or figures (like the NECA Turtles above)?

The ones i've seen are only 1:6 or less.

Ugh. Plan may not be a go. Got home and looked at it. Cases MAY look ok with side panels removed (there is a gap between front panels) but my biggest concern is if one figure goes over they all could. Reason for using these cases is so I don't have to use stands. Tried an led spotlight in middle of top panel and it didn't provide enough light. Have to figure out how to get led strips into each without having to run separately for each case.

Are there supposed to be gaps for this display case?

I just assembled my first one over the weekend and it does not appear to be sealed "air tight" when I put together the 4 panels. One side has a slight gap (between the mirror and side panels), which dust will probably eventually get in.

I was not sure if it's just a defect or perhaps I assembled it wrong. I bought 4 of them but was not sure whether to open the other ones if they all have this issue.

Are there supposed to be gaps for this display case?

I just assembled my first one over the weekend and it does not appear to be sealed "air tight" when I put together the 4 panels. One side has a slight gap (between the mirror and side panels), which dust will probably eventually get in.

I was not sure if it's just a defect or perhaps I assembled it wrong. I bought 4 of them but was not sure whether to open the other ones if they all have this issue.

There are gaps, some better, some worse. I have 8 of these and I can tell you that they pretty much keep zero dust out.

There are gaps, some better, some worse. I have 8 of these and I can tell you that they pretty much keep zero dust out.

Wow, very disappointed to hear that every case has gaps. If I had known, I probably would not have dropped so much money on 4 cases. For the high price, you would think it would be air tight but i guess the main attraction of these are they fit up to 1/4 and have lighting.

Any solution to fix this gap flaw?

I saw some people were quite inventive with the Detlofs and used weather stripping to seal the gaps - that's not viable for these cases... i guess a simple (but ugly) solution would be clear saran wrap. my gap is on the side in the back bordering the back mirror panel so it might not be too unsightly if i place a thin strip to seal the gap.

Wow, very disappointed to hear that every case has gaps. If I had known, I probably would not have dropped so much money on 4 cases. For the high price, you would think it would be air tight but i guess the main attraction of these are they fit up to 1/4 and have lighting.

Any solution to fix this gap flaw?

I saw some people were quite inventive with the Detlofs and used weather stripping to seal the gaps - that's not viable for these cases... i guess a simple (but ugly) solution would be clear saran wrap. my gap is on the side in the back bordering the back mirror panel so it might not be too unsightly if i place a thin strip to seal the gap.

I never addressed the gaps, probably should though. i will say that even the closest gaps let quite a bit of dust in. I am shocked how often I have to open it up, take everything out, and clean the inside. The plastic sides seem to have a static attraction to the dust and leaves a dust film.

On another note, we own a store called Rockerworld that specializes in gliding rocking chairs and curio cabinets. We are the second largest seller of curios in the country. Even the average cabinets get dust inside, so when looking at the Legend Studios case, it is not surprising how much gets in there. To completely keep it out, we use weatherstrips that are soft to fill in any gaps and keep everything tight.

Back