Legend Studios Lit Display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooo there is hope ... looks like the lights are not Xmas tree bulbs afterall :D

More pictures here
I am sticking w black
these could be another 1" taller for 1/6 though to look better especially since fancier stands are becoming the norm w HT

Ordered 11/6......8 days later, no shipping quote. Got confirmation.....email sent to them. Anyone else having this issue??

11/19 status: submitted inquiry through "contact us" link and sent another e-mail to sales address.

We'll see. :(

Thank you for your input, fellas. I just left a comment on their Facebook page tonight stating what I've stated here with my concerns with them.

I don't get it. :p

FWIW, I just emailed Angolz and received a ship quote in about 30 minutes. It was for $41.06 to Colorado. They weren't able to give me a ship date however. Maybe an alternative? At least the write back...
--
I really hope things work out for you, Dave. That really sucks.

FWIW, I just emailed Angolz and received a ship quote in about 30 minutes. It was for $41.06 to Colorado. They weren't able to give me a ship date however. Maybe an alternative? At least the write back...
--
I really hope things work out for you, Dave. That really sucks.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.....I just emailed Angolz and have asked for a shipping quote. Since I never gave my credit card information, I don't mind ordering elsewhere. Not sure how a company can run business without communication....

On a related note with Angolz, am I missing something? When you click on the larger image for the Master Lighthouse Black Version, it states pre-orders close on 11/10/12.....but yet, I can still add it to my cart. (I also noticed it says the release date is January 2013, fyi)

Pre-orders close on 11/10/12.....but yet, I can still add it to my cart. (I also noticed it says the release date is January 2013, fyi)

I didn't notice the 1/2013 date. I wanted one for the Jack Sparrow DX I bought my wife for Christmas here in time as well but I guess it doesn't really matter. It'll be at least January before all her Christmas decorations are down and the HT collection can return to it's rightful place. I'm hoping he'll fit in there with the wheel.

I did see the "closes 11/10/12" and was equally as confused. They seem to still be accepting POs and they didn't mention anything in the email so I can only assume we're still good to go.

I am getting Toys2 to chase these guys down :p

Any news? After this long of a wait and no contact from e-mail, their on-line ordering confirmation submission I made, or Bookface, I can't imagine how they do business to stay in business.....

:lecture

Oh totally forgot about this. I will check w Eric but I suspect if they treat you guys like this Eric will just have the same problem and stopped bothering

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Any one get this case yet?
I just bought one in eBay $99.99 shipped
Will report back when receive.

Cool man! Let us know when you get it and please post some pics. I bought the wife a DX Sparrow for Christmas and I really want something like this to put him in. I'm hoping it would fit with the wheel and such.

Cool man! Let us know when you get it and please post some pics. I bought the wife a DX Sparrow for Christmas and I really want something like this to put him in. I'm hoping it would fit with the wheel and such.

Will do ... Received my tracking number today.

On hand about to review

Back