Kyle Reese - NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer very disappointed theres no revolver, will have to get one from another figure.

im happy with reese, first neca hummen terminator figure and second hummen terminator figure in my collection very exiting!!!!!:panic:

wont get the t1000 because the arms aren't broken ec

Terminator-Series-3-Kyle-Reese_1348832591.jpg

loving the little pic and rope:clap

i think there should be some yellow on his pants to?

im exciting about a T2 Sarah Conner.
I hope they revisted Reese for the Hicks Sculpt.

For me ist the T-1000 Figure without broken limbs not a representation of this Movie Scene.
This is only a boring, blue T-1000.

I still see zero likeness to the actor, but its a good generic head sculpt - it looks like someone, just not Biehn -

Easy pass - the NECA terminator line has been surprisingly weak sauce - just not as good as their other lines, like the amazing Gordon Freeman I recently scored

Easy pass - the NECA terminator line has been surprisingly weak sauce - just not as good as their other lines

:dunno What expectations did you have for the line? I thought the police shootout likeness left a little to be desired as does this Reese likeness; some paintjobs could have been better - but other than that its all been as good as NECA gets and they haven't made any less than I expected them to make. Theres 2 or 3 other Reese figures they could make and an eye-surgery T-800, but I'm not holding my breath. I assume Sarah was never a go.

To me, their paint apps on this Terminator line haa been pretty mediocre - when you compare their Gears of War and Nightmare on Elm Street lines (or Evil Dead).

The T1000(s) have been the standout figure of the waves, but the Ahnuld ones always seem a little 'soft' in the sculpting department - I assume its just how it ends up after the mass production process. Problem is, I am still expecting a full action figure for a action movie, so the half statue, half action figure route just isn't to my personal tastes

Now, the couple figures they did in the Borderlands and the Gordon Freeman line(s) is much higher quality - at least, to my way of thinking: full articulated, excellent paint apps, and well done weapon accessories = win!

Last edited:
Makes absolutely no sense that this Reese comes with the picture of Sarah when it was burned in the future. Does this mean we can expect this to be the only version of Reese we will get? No Future War Reese?

Bad Articulation is not a Problem for me.
Mostly, the Joints looks ugly. Look at the "Underwear" HiP Joints on Fridey the 13" ore the upcoming Dutch.

The Big Problem are the soft Sculpting of Arnold, the Bad Paint Job on the Line(Face Colur and Eyes) and the general facesculpt of Reese.
He looks not like biehn.
I hope neca revisted this Sculpt for their Hicks and use the new Plastik for the Skin.
This looks more naturalistic, ists a petter, lifelike Texture(they used this for the Tocky 4 Figures).

Reese 2029 is a must, the Sarah Connor picture is cool, but makes little sense. Not a good sign for the development of 2029 Reese. I hope they do a better job on the likeness for Hicks. I know NECA uses different factories for different lines. I hope they use the Prometheus line (which is one of their best yet or the ones who are making Valve) for the Aliens and Predator Dutch line. From the looks of it though, based on Hudson, the sculpts will kick ass

2029 Reese would need an entirely new sculpt. I don't think NECA will fancy doing that. At the very least the Tech Noir version will have to sell like a mofo.

i think part of the problem is Michael Biehn is a very generic looking guy, at lest compered to Arnold and Robert Patrick.

10101724.jpg

Thanks for posting that. Shame about the T-1000 although if the spots he was complaining about can come off easily leaving just the bluey color underneath, which the reviewer did like, then perhaps its salvageable.

T-800 looks good, I forgot that his jacket is supposed to be kind of half closed at the front...maybe its burst open after he gets run over by the truck I'd have to double check that. The bullet damage on the chest and stomach is accurate, I recall from my last study of the film. In fact the stomach wound may be the reason his jacket is zipped up after the police shootout.

Kyle Reese, looking forward to him. Likeness is off but as the guy said its all we have right now. The sling for the Shotgun seems like it would be an easy enough fix if indeed the way they've done it is innaccurate. I have to say I've never studied Reese all that much because there never has been a figure of him before in his 1984 outfit at least.

Back