Kyle Reese - NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a ton of Kyle Reese (atleast 20 at Toys R Us) and checked them all. Some are poorly painted, some are not. T-1000 was like this as well.

Except no matter how good or bad the T-1000 looked, it fell apart in your hands. It was almost as though the hard plastic pegs used to connect the limbs were deteriorating. Ridiculously brittle.

Except no matter how good or bad the T-1000 looked, it fell apart in your hands. It was almost as though the hard plastic pegs used to connect the limbs were deteriorating. Ridiculously brittle.

Poorest QC I have ever encountered from any company, any line, in almost 20 years of collecting.

I don't think I've made that sound dramatic enough....

Poorest QC I have ever encountered from any company, any line, in almost 20 years of collecting.

I don't think I've made that sound dramatic enough....

It really was god-awful. And the more time went by (without even touching the figure), the more brittle it seemed to become. Shelf life on that thing must've been a week tops. I feel like it literally went bad, almost like food or something. :lol

Back