Kyle Reese - NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, no biggie. He only used that pistol while on the bike and before his head got damaged to that degree so giving him those guns again is really no more or less accurate to the BD T1.

Frozen T-1000 is a bit meh. He should at least have a base IMO. Just not sure a frosty looking figure standing on a shelf (if it can stand at all - the existing figure can't stand without support) will be particularly striking.

That new Robocop looks great... at prototype stage anyway. But enough with clean Robocops. Wheres the damn helmetless version?

Last edited:
Yeesh, not impressed.

What is it with NECA and doing humans recently, have you seen that atrocious Rocky line? At least their Evil Dead 2's are nice, though.

Leg articulation doesn't matter to me, my figures stay in the boxes.

Yeesh, not impressed.

What is it with NECA and doing humans recently, have you seen that atrocious Rocky line? At least their Evil Dead 2's are nice, though.

Leg articulation doesn't matter to me, my figures stay in the boxes.

Yeah they must of got the same sculptor that did Rocky to do Reese.

mn25i1.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I really think it is. That old Reese sculpt was barely a step above Action Man. The likeness is off on this but at least it doesn't look like a doll head.

This one looks like something that would have been put out in the early 80's to me, but not as good as what they were doing back then. :lol

The eyes/paint alone make HT better than this.

Anyway, what's being shown is just a proto, but we all know that the production version will inevitable suffer from the usual NECA factory paint and joints.

This one looks like something that would have been put out in the early 80's to me, but not as good as what they were doing back then. :lol

Did you think what I said was an exaggeration and thats why you chose to say something you felt was equally exaggerated or do you genuinely believe they were putting out headsculpts like this (Neca's Reese) in the...early 80s?

Anyway, what's being shown is just a proto, but we all know that the production version will inevitable suffer from the usual NECA factory paint and joints.

That parts true.

Hm, what are the errors on this Facesculpt ?
This is not Michael Biehn.
Neca use this sculpt fore 2029 Reese and any Hicks Versions.
A revisted Sculpt is in this Situation not a bad Idea.

Hm, what are the errors on this Facesculpt ?
This is not Michael Biehn.
Neca use this sculpt fore 2029 Reese and any Hicks Versions.
A revisted Sculpt is in this Situation not a bad Idea.

NECA will not use this sculpt for Hicks.

Hicks would be a whole different sculpt.

neca sculptors must be on crack or something here lately, their likenesses are beginning to look like hasbro figures or figures made in the 80's, except for their predator figures and dutch and hudson, they look very good.reese and rocky looks terrible.hope they don't screw up hicks.

................ That's from the police station shootout scene,Those are the weapons he carries in that part of the film :huh

:dunno CSM101 is right, they gave him the weapons from the Police shootout scene even though thats not what the figure is based on. The figure is from the scene where he gets ran over by the truck.

Back