Kyle Reese - NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. That is not Kyle Reese. I fear for Hicks now.

I found this too:

page-8398.jpg

Very nice!

I thought the nitpicking only went down in the 1/6 realm. It happens with the 7" stuff too huh. We all have the fever, I love it :lol

Could have been two things, or a likeness of the two--either a likeness issue (which may now be resolvable) or a feeling by HT that he wouldn't sell well enough to be worth producing. Unfortunately, likeness costs and a potential low edition size due to popularity may make him a pipe dream. But, he was MMS 001, so you've gotta figure someone at HT has an affinity for the guy.

I'm sure we'll never see this guy from HT. They couldn't even give us Arnie's most iconic look from pt 1. Too bad 'cause I'm also one of those dudes in the niche that would be all over it.

I think police shootout is gonna happen. HT did show that look as the first 1/4 scale Terminator they plan on making, after all. I just think they're making us sweat. Like with T2, they made us wait a couple of years before giving us the Arnold with the extra weapons and black gloves.

Well, the hair looks good and I can see what they were going for with the expression but yeah the likeness isn't great. Nevertheless its bought as are the other figures. The BD T1 was a foregone conclusion and a must have. The frozen T-1000...hmm...I was hoping for Steel mill Sarah Connor myself. I'll get it but I wouldn't have much faith that the final product will look very convincing. We'll find out I guess.

looks like they mistook the terminator kyle reese for the sarah connor chronicles kyle reese.

mn25i1.jpg
SCC_106_kyle_reese.jpg

Huh, and that need not be a joke either. It really does look more like that guy than Biehn.

The rest of the sculpt looks great though. Not bothered by the lack of articulation in the legs, this is how I'd be posing him anyway.

To the T-1000, looks interesting, i hope the final Paintjob have a freece metallic look and removable broken freezed lims, like the Legs and the forarm.
A Base with broken Parts was very nice and film acurate.

https://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/t1000/Timeline

https://www.flickr.com/photos/36199848@N06/6465750285

To the T-800, looks not bad, i hope the blood abnd the Metal have the right clolours/paints at the Endproduct.

But the Haires on the neck are to short.

To kyle Reese looks not bad, but Neca must improve the facesculpt.
Its not totaly wrong, but this is not Michael biehn.
No Ugly Joint at the Knees are nice, looks more statue like.

But what is with the anounced Cyberdine Sarah Conner ?

The rest of the sculpt looks great though.
oh yes, i really like all human bodies of T1 line. great attention to all details, from specific muscle shapes to dirt dots on clothes.
but all heads are something crappy.

oh yes, i really like all human bodies of T1 line. great attention to all details, from specific muscle shapes to dirt dots on clothes.
but all heads are something crappy.

Really? Hmmm, Kyle Reese here is probably the most disappointed I've been with a NECA Terminator figure likeness. Oh and the Police Shootout T-800 head isn't the best. Everything else though I think has been great. Loved all the T2 heads and the Tech Noir T-800 heads

These look decent to me. I don't see why anyone is disappointed. This is Neca after all. I love how they gave Reese the photo of sarah.

Randy said on twitter in late May that one of the reasons HorrorHound magazine's early photo of Reese only showed the body was because they were re-doing the head. I wonder if this photo is of that early head before the redo?

As someone else said, let's wait to see the final product. As it stands, though, yes, I think it's a very poor likeness. I'm anxiously awaiting some pix from figures.com to get a better take on it.

Last edited:
T1_Kyle_Reese_defends_Sarah.JPG

mn25i1.jpg

the head is fine and it will look better in none neca pics.

but the cote is a bit off in color, clearly.

Neca dont show a Prototype of Reese. Ists very difficult to measure the Likeness.

A 1:1 Motorcycle Cop with ice colours are boring.
In this scene the T-1000 have broken limbs.

And what is with Sarah Conner ?

Back