Kotobukiya "The Dark Knight Returns" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked it up and it is amazing.

Now Kotobukiya MUST make a "Long Halloween" statue.

Long Halloween>>>> All other comic books.

But what could they do for it? What would be an iconic representation of the comic that would make people instantly recognize it?

Call me crazy, but they could go all out and make a sort of deluxe statue where it's all the villains surrounding the office desk and Batman confronting them. It would be really expensive, but quite impressive to see.

Hunt_The_Dark_Knight_Batman_ARTFX_Kotobukiya-16.jpg

Hunt_The_Dark_Knight_Batman_ARTFX_Kotobukiya-11.jpg

Hunt_The_Dark_Knight_Batman_ARTFX_Kotobukiya-18.jpg

Hunt_The_Dark_Knight_Batman_ARTFX_Kotobukiya-19.jpg

Hunt_The_Dark_Knight_Batman_ARTFX_Kotobukiya-20.jpg

Hunt_The_Dark_Knight_Batman_ARTFX_Kotobukiya-23.jpg

Hunt_The_Dark_Knight_Batman_ARTFX_Kotobukiya-24.jpg

Wait what!? Oh wow that base is awesome! I would have never noticed the subtle water details. It's really impressive.

Folks outside the States:

What would be the Best place to buy this? Is $152.24 shipped via Priority to Asia good enough, or I could do better?

If that is total cost shipped then I think it's a good deal...I live in the states and got mine for 120 shipped...If you could do better try to find a far east dealer...shipping from the states is expensive

If that is total cost shipped then I think it's a good deal...I live in the states and got mine for 120 shipped...If you could do better try to find a far east dealer...shipping from the states is expensive

Guess I will look out for a HK dealer, in case not able to find any, then I'll get this one. Thanks!

I got mine from a seller on ebay for 100 shipped. Came in the mail today and I feel like I robbed someone at that price. It's massive and heavy and beautiful, if you're thinking about getting this at all don't hesitate.

I got mine from a seller on ebay for 100 shipped. Came in the mail today and I feel like I robbed someone at that price. It's massive and heavy and beautiful, if you're thinking about getting this at all don't hesitate.

How's about I give you $101 shipped for it? That should help with your guilt and you'll make a profit to boot! Win/Win No? :1-1:
JK, nice score man. :clap

Back