Kotobukiya "The Dark Knight Returns" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preordered Batman Black Costume Artfx Statue instead.
kotobukiya-dc-comics-batman-figures-031.jpg

and it wasnt hard to choose between this and the The Dark Knight Returns" ARTFX Statue.
the half body joker drives me crazy!!!!

Lee's version is one of the best Bat figures. But won't be getting this as I already have the older blue-grey. About the TDKR one, Koto has already mentioned in their description, "...on a special display base that really shows off the action of the scene...", so I am hopeful that it will turn out good.

Lee's version is one of the best Bat figures. But won't be getting this as I already have the older blue-grey. About the TDKR one, Koto has already mentioned in their description, "...on a special display base that really shows off the action of the scene...", so I am hopeful that it will turn out good.

that blue and gray one is bad a$$, and i got lucky to get my own this time.. even tho it's the black costume.
Ill wait to see the base the one comes with TDKR, then i will decide.
i wish koto make the joker too ):

Why? Will it lose in value once its out?

Got the past few collectibles from the bay at quite good prices. Especially the 1/6 figures. Just won the Mark II AUV for $200 shipped. Being an international customer, I couldn't have gotten a BNIB one cheaper. Seen a lot of Jack Jokers going for between $200-250. Take a look at this one, throw an offer for $225 and I am sure they will sell him for $240 or maybe lesser! Another example can be the Mark V and Todd. Have gotten few new Batman: B&W statues for $75 shipped via USPS First Class.

The above examples might be rare, but honestly, if I can get something at retail or lesser (shipped), I don't mind waiting for a few months after the release.

Back