Kotobukiya ARTFX+ ALIEN statues coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KK_20160403224711_zpsq5ggxvwu.jpg
KK_20160403224644_zps8yezl58x.jpg
It's out in Japan now.

Hmmm.....
Tempting. What is the scale on this?
>>>>>
They are 1/10 scale (about 8" scale)
In addition to the 1/10 and ice trays and chopsticks,
I hope they also do 1/6 aliens as they had in the past for AVP..... I mean for the DC license they have 1/10 as well as 1/6 as well as all the silicon molding trays.
artfx+ alien warrior 1/10
It's not very big at 1/10, plus it'd be hard to appreciate from other angles if you're going for the ceiling vent setup.
Of course, if you take it out and stand it straight up it'll be a fairly large piece, and 1/10 is on par with the rest of their ArtFX+ line, but I'm not sure where I'd put it right now.
They are 1/10 and around $70, the Big chap looks immense imo, I'm getting it despite the small size.

I never really loved the pose on the Warrior. That and the tail looks like it's suffering from severe arthritis... :lol

I've got the Big Chap on pre-order, so I guess we'll see how it fares.

Im really excited for all three of these statues. It looks like the warrior has a bendable tail and mouth articulation.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Anyone know how well the paint usually turns out?

Anyone know how well the paint usually turns out?

I am also interested. It will be as good as the proto shown? The big chap looks nicer than the warrior for instance...
Would 22 cm makes some difference comparong with neca figures?

Really doubting on getting warrior, big chap and dog...the pictures from japan are a real figure or a prototipe? Ts124 how do you know about articulation? Do you know if there are possibilities about a queen?

neca is bigger

I've just found that kotobukiya is 8.5″ with the base (according to news toyark.com) and neca is over 9".

Thanks! I really didn't know it..i thought koto was bigger too...

Back