Kotobukiya ARTFX+ ALIEN statues coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A3 is already for sale??

Yes, got mine from Forbiddenplanet.com.

It turned out really well I think, delicate looking thing, bit smaller than the BC, or looks it at least as it's very low slung to the ground.

Both BC and dog look far better in person than in pics, so making me want to give the warrior a chance. It might not have such a Neca look about it in person.

Definitely wait for sale prices on the dog. Not that I'm going to, but the repaint potential might be limited due to the bendy nature of the body. I can see paint flaking off as soon as it flexes.

Image1.jpg~original

I decided to get the warrior.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, thankfully. The sculpt is nice, although a bit too rugged looking, for want of a better word.

The legs are slightly warped so the magnets don't even both touch a flat surface, and the tubes on the back needing to be put on swivel pegs are completely unnecessary, and far too tough to put on.

Also, it's the wrong colour. When are most companies actually going to do the warrior the proper colour?

All in all though, I'm happy with it, but it could of, and should of, been so much better.

Got my new action figure :) myself:rotfl

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 148
:) One of the best sculpt out there.my figure is 7 inch and its in scale.
wish i could get this in a 1:1 scale or at least 1:4 :pray:

Why are there no reviews of the artfx+ dog alien? It's been out a few months now.

koto 1/10 big chap is a beautiful sculpt , my favorite big chap figure of all time, hope they do the queen.

Back