Kotobukiya ARTFX+ ALIEN statues coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
their A2 is excellent, as well as other aliens. it's just A1 they cannot fix for i don't know how many times.

12698230_1276673509015709_5706279424509725907_o.jpg

Dog alien coming too!

This alien shall be mine!
Absolutely gorgeous statue. How much do these cost?

me too

this guy is going to be my "desk" buddy

hahaha

they are about $74 and you'll probably be paying shipping...so as others have said...probably $100 when it's all said and done...or maybe a bit under.

me too

this guy is going to be my "desk" buddy

hahaha

they are about $74 and you'll probably be paying shipping...so as others have said...probably $100 when it's all said and done...or maybe a bit under.

Damn, that's pretty steep for such a small statue, but I suppose one does have to pay the premium price for a japanese import. Are the paint apps on production pieces just as solid?

It's not up for pre-order yet, but Bigbadtoystore has the Aliens figure on pre-order, so it's a safe bet they'll have the Giger alien as well.

I preordered on Hobby Japan 3 or 4 days back. Are we talking the big chap or the dog alien?

I wish I could add photos from my phone it never works but I have five or six of the painted prototype photos for the big chap.

I click GO ADVANCED and there's no option to add photos. I had tap talk last night on and the same thing I couldn't figure out a way to add photos from my phone. :/

If it looks like this, I'd be interested.

attachment.php

If not, I don't see the point in forking over $100 after shipping for an 8" vinyl with a mediocre paintjob.

if only it was 1/6, i'd get it even with mediocre paintjob for that price :)

Last edited:
Back