Kolchak the Nightstalker interest thread by WGP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics of the finished costume are starting to come in now. Look for the rest of the costume ( the shirt) later this week?

KolchakCoatFRONT.gif

KolchakCoatBACK.gif

KolchakNEWcoat1-copy.gif

-Rick :)
Warriors Gate Productions--- now on Facebook!

Looks good. Any idea on a price yet for just the pants and jacket?

Thanks!

I wanted to mention the jacket is actually lined and the pants have belt-loops as well. We only found a small amount of this in-scale seer-sucker material because it is discontinued, so when it's gone, it's gone. (I was really losing hope of finding it at all, so I was ecstatic when I actually found some remnants!).

The price for the set of three pieces (suit jacket, pants, shirt) is $65 (plus shipping).
Price for just the suit jacket and pants is $50 (plus shipping).
PM me for Paypal info. Taking payments now since so many people have PMing me because of limited amount.

Last edited:
I just wanted to update for everyone who ordered the Kolchak hat and head from us that we are still about three weeks away from them being sent off. We were unhappy with the first print. It had lots of raised lines on his face so Sean is correcting that now for a fresh, smooth molding.

I just wanted to update for everyone who ordered the Kolchak hat and head from us that we are still about three weeks away from them being sent off. We were unhappy with the first print. It had lots of raised lines on his face so Sean is correcting that now for a fresh, smooth molding.

Great customer service on your part WGP. :clap

The head has been sent to be remolded and we are waiting for new casts

DSCF6500%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Damn this is cool stuff!! Why is it in times of no darn money, all this superbly awesome stuff comes out?? :slap:slap

LOL! Congrats to all to get the fabled Kolchak!!:hi5:

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to update on this project.

The suits have been ready and have been shipping.

The Kolchak heads are done and shipping to everyone this weekend.

His 70's camera and Tape recorder are at the printers now.

Our Kolchak prototype head is currently being painted by Silent Surfer right now.

-Rick :)

Just finished this for WGP today. This really turned out to be a great piece.

CarlKolchak01.jpg

CarlKolchak02.jpg

CarlKolchak03.jpg

CarlKolchakHat01.jpg

CarlKolchakHat02.jpg

CarlKolchakHat03.jpg

I rubber coated the inside of the hat to increase the friction to prevent the hat from sliding off the back of his head.

CarlKolchakHat04.jpg

We have the accessories back from the printers so as soon as we get the head from Nathan we will take complete pics of Kolckak complete. :)

Back