Kolchak the Nightstalker interest thread by WGP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can really see Depp playing Kolchak. He will bring the right characteristics to the part. Some humor is essential for Kolchak, and he can bring that and also the drama and horror which are also needed for the part.

I wonder who will be cast as Vinchenzo?(Simon Oakland in the original)

I think John Goodman would be perfect!

Yeah, I-man, that TV series remake was really terrible; but I'm willing to give a Kolchack movie with Depp in it a chance.

It seems with "Dark Shadows" and now "Kolchack", Johnny Depp is on a Dan Curtis kick.

You've got it exactly right, stay true to the original source and it will have some chance of success.

i think Bryan Cranston would make a helluva Kolchak!

so are there any pics of the Kolchak suit WST?? if there are problems gettin it made maybe Dchung's tailor could help...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107756

Hey Mook,
There's no problem with the suit being made. It's been done and shipping to people for about five months. I just haven't gotten around to take proper photos because first I was waiting for the Silent Surfer painted head to get done, then I realized since I moved I didn't have a body, shoes, or tie with me anymore, then I had to send my personal suit off to theirs to someone who never got theirs.

Here are pics from earlier in the thread and when I get my replacement suit ordered I will post proper pics. PS- The Tallman suit is done as well and I am just waiting for it in the mail.

KolchakCoatFRONT.gif

KolchakCoatBACK.gif

KolchakNEWcoat1-copy.gif

thank you my friend! gotta get me these soon. Tall Man suit's done too? sweet! then i'll shut up about it in that other thread. i just wanted to help. i remembered back in the day, when we had trouble getting any clothes done. now seems like they get done but the problem's getting them done for less than a kidney lol

Finally the finished figure put together - we will be selling full completed figs soon.

More pics to follow

kolchak2withtitle-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested. Please add me to the list for full figure if there is one. Thanks

I have you both down - we will be putting up an official thread for this soon :)

Please add me to any update lists on a full figure as well, I want one!

Back