Kolchak the Nightstalker interest thread by WGP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is there enough interest now to get a sculpt done?

Oh yeah, we've got twenty people. We're good! (laugh) :) Carl should be one of the next few heads we get to once we are done with True Bloods Jessica. I don't want to jinx us, but hopefully he'll be done before the new year. ;)
-Rick

Hey!
Carl is still happening, have no fear! We've just gotten sidetracked with our Batman Returns stuff. Expect to see Carl by March if not sooner. Thanks for asking!!!!!
-Rick:)

I don't remember if I stated or not that I'm interested in Kolchak too.

I'm in too! :D

Thanks guys! Here's the list so far!

1) William Shatners Toupee
2) Knucklefunger
3) Mr. Barlow
4) Samueljd
5) Space crawler
6) Thainer
7) Les Walker
8) Ironman 1188
9) Toyadventurer
10) MiskatonicNick
11) Scifi67
12) Anzik
13) Barryo
14) Willy Bravo
15) Jiminydog (?)
16) Jungletom (?)
17) Mookeylama
18) Alibi
19) Jason 13
20) Leo Morgan
21) Eriks
22) 16k

You can add me if I can send a money order. I shut down paypal a while ago. Be good to have a proper Carl

Which expression are you going for? I like the wide eyed, in shocked look.

Thanks man, seriously. The one I have is fine but I can't find a descent hat to save my life.

Wow there is allot of interest in this - I'll have to start soon - you got the ref sorted out yet Rick?

Just wanted to update everyone that the studio is doing really good with having lots of seamstresses at the moment so we WILL be offering his suit as well when he is finished, (still targeted for the spring, with his hat, 70's camera, tape recorder, etc).

The hardest part will be finding his suit material in scale, but I've seen pics of others customs who have found it before so I know it's out there!

-Rick :)

Back