Kolchak the Nightstalker interest thread by WGP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'd say there's enough interest in Carl, wouldn't you guys? laugh.

Besides his hat, would anyone else be interested in maybe our making a hammer and stake to go with him as well?

kolchak3.jpg

nightstalker.jpg

definitely needs a camera & possibly the tape recorder.............:lecture

We definitely need his '70's era Kodak 110 camera and huge tape recorder.

As many accessories as possible in my opinion. Does anyone know where we can get kolchaks outfit?

I found an old pair of pants in a thrift store with the right scale stripes and sent them off to Amy Jones to have an awesome suit crafted. That is really the only option. Find the right material and haver a suit custom-made.

Would the hat be molded on or a seperate, "real" hat?

Ideally I'd want to make it separate so you can have him wear it in any manner or angle we wanted. I'm also all for making the extra 70's accessories, and the stake hammer, etc.

I don't know if I still have the files anymore, I'm not on the same computer, but I can also post the phoney newspaper clipping I made for his wall for my photo comic if people want them. :)

Three words: Spanish Moss Monster.

Seaweed-y looking creatures always freaked me out as a kid -- same with the Sea Weed Monster from "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" and Angus from "Lost in Space".

Seaweed-y looking creatures always freaked me out as a kid -- same with the Sea Weed Monster from "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" and Angus from "Lost in Space".

One of my fav eps too. That was Richard Kiel as the monster in that (of his two(?) Kolchak appearances!).

With the moss they sell at hobby stores that could be an awesome custom!

oh man cool idea for a figure. great show...........The Spanish Moss Murders episode scared hell out of me as a kid.........:horror

word to your monster....:)
One of my fav eps too. That was Richard Kiel as the monster in that (of his two(?) Kolchak appearances!).

i never knew that about who played him..........damn cool tidbit.
that part where a shot of him just rounding a corner before a pic was taken scared bejeezus out of me..........that show took a lot of the unseen and built it up to make you ____ your pants. ...:lol like old school horror movies...:lecture

i just ordered the box set after all these years..:yess:

Kiel, really? That's pretty cool.

Actually an easily bashed monster, you're right! I could even use the Kanamite body and sculpt for real accuracy.

Kiel, really? That's pretty cool.

Actually an easily bashed monster, you're right! I could even use the Kanamite body and sculpt for real accuracy.

That would be awesome!

Keep in mind they also sell those toy fashion mannequins in the girl aisles for the witch episode (which double nicely as Autons for Doctor Who as well)
picture.php

I also kind of thought a 1:6 doberman wearing a pentagram dog collar would be cool too (laugh), but I don't think I've ever seen one to use as a base. :)

Back