Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news, Jun ?

Thks for asking, I just had the Special Power of Attorney authenticated by the Philippines Embassy gonna send it over to the lawyer soon for legal proceedings.

Hopefully everything goes well.

Thks to everyone's support as well!!!

Thks for asking, I just had the Special Power of Attorney authenticated by the Philippines Embassy gonna send it over to the lawyer soon for legal proceedings.

Hopefully everything goes well.

Thks to everyone's support as well!!!

Jun, that is incredible bro! I really hope this goes well, or he gets scared before you have to take any actual legal action and he decides to be a man.

Anyway, good luck and keep us posted!

i bet the poor guy is crapping himself now if hes seen this :lol i wouldnt be surprised if you get the item in the post sometime soon

good luck :peace

Hallelujah.... Hallelujah......

Bean2.jpg

Just so you guys know....

Grendado will get his, I have know doubt. If through karma at least. I have a little anecdote to share.

You guys remember Melvin Pelayo right? Well I recently found out that he bought 3 comiqette pieces off of ebay for $5000. The seller screwed him over and never sent the items and basically played the same game with him that he played with so many others.

Karma always wins, no matter who you are.

Wow, this is amazing. An international collaboration between collectors to help out another fellow collectors. Hopefully this will teach em scammers not to mess with us because we are everywhere and we have people everywhere.

I'm glad that Jun is gonna get justice over this matter. I hope that ^^^^ing scammer is ^^^^ting in his pants right about now!

pixletwin - Yep, Karma will take care of him sooner or later.
noisetrigger - Indeed, it is very heartwarming to know that the collectors in Philippines are willing to go through so much trouble to help an overseas collector like myself. Really can't thank them enough for their help.

"U mess with 1 of us, u mess with all of us" - This is the truth.

Grendado will get his, I have know doubt. If through karma at least. I have a little anecdote to share.

You guys remember Melvin Pelayo right? Well I recently found out that he bought 3 comiqette pieces off of ebay for $5000. The seller screwed him over and never sent the items and basically played the same game with him that he played with so many others.

Awesome! Melvin was a little prick (and while I don't condone the seller ripping people off) he got what he deserved :lol And in his case I think most of the money was recovered... I know I only lost about $10.

Hope it all continues to go well for you Jun! Don't let up on this punk :rock

I heard Melvin doesn't even collect anymore and focusing on paying for his education. :lecture

The evil-doers will get theirs!! :maul

pixletwin - Yep, Karma will take care of him sooner or later.
noisetrigger - Indeed, it is very heartwarming to know that the collectors in Philippines are willing to go through so much trouble to help an overseas collector like myself. Really can't thank them enough for their help.

"U mess with 1 of us, u mess with all of us" - This is the truth.

I've been following your thread for some time, and hearing your story make me VERY PROUD to be a collector. It's like we're part of an exclusive group. If anyone messes with one of us (by being dishonest and stealing), then they mess with all of us. It's a relief to know that others will have your back, if you're in a tight bind.

You go! :joy I hope everything gets resolved for you soon.

GIve up? no freaking way!
Now that I have a chance of taking legal action against him, I will do whatever I can (with help from good spirited ppl) to pursue back what is rightfully mine.

This is good news!!!! I am so glad you didn't give up on this and are continuing to pursue the matter. And yeah for the internet which makes it easy for word to get around of what this scammer did. I do love this community - we look out for eachother and understand how personal and important one's collection is. No one wants to be scammed and we will do anything and everything in our power to bring them down.

Back