Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So kazukijun, are you trying to get your sparrow/figures back right now, or do you just want to ban him on some forums from the internet? Because you shouldn't give up man, scamming wasn't supposed to be this easy :D

So kazukijun, are you trying to get your sparrow/figures back right now, or do you just want to ban him on some forums from the internet? Because you shouldn't give up man, scamming wasn't supposed to be this easy :D

GIve up? no freaking way!
Now that I have a chance of taking legal action against him, I will do whatever I can (with help from good spirited ppl) to pursue back what is rightfully mine.

Some of the Philippines collectors went to look for the scammer's house today. We have more or less confirmed where is he staying and that the place and name is real.

Getting closer and closer to him, hope to get more info soon.

Some of the Philippines collectors went to look for the scammer's house today. We have more or less confirmed where is he staying and that the place and name is real.

These are awesome News ! Don´t stop Jun !

I hope this evil piece of ^^^^ gets what he deserves and more! :mad:

Get him, Jun!

^^^^ing amazing! If this makes scammers realise that ripping someone off is like painting a ^^^^ing target on your back then your experience will prove to have a positive significance beyond the distress it has caused you.

My contact in the police also has the address now. So I guess Riccar will be having a few visitors.

Back