Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Jun to get his stuff back, it's not going to be an easy process. It's most likely that he'll have legal fees, and he'll have to take time off from work to visit the Philippines for court hearings. It seems like an uphill climb, but, I still wish him the best.

Last edited:
this is a good story. been ripped off myself, though not to your extent. feels damn good to know fellow collectors can look out for each other. now... all we need is a chuck norris climax.

Strange thing is that Jun doesn´t reply anymore ... Maybe he is in a Situation where he has to keep silent. Anyway i wish him Luck ... Don´t give up Jun ! Teach this Punk a lesson.

Oh..this thread is resurrected?..figure still sucks IMO..even Medicom beats it..hell zizzle or whatever the F they are called make better Jack Sparrow likeness's.

I have to agree, that Kojun's sparrow isn't the best likeness, and I'm not liking what I'm seeing so far from him at Hot Toys. Hopefully he'll come through on the Wolverine and BD Ironman, but I doubt we'll be getting an "authentic" likeness, as advertised by Hot Toys. Hot Toys needs to put Yulli back to work.

I actually really like this sculpt of Jack, but a moot point as its not a piece I'll ever own. But I think its the best overall Sparrow figure that's been released.

I really like the cannibal Jack head, but its not as versatile.

You really should hire a Ninja to track him down, kidnap him and bring him back to you, then put out lit cigarettes on his chest when he arrives.

Really sucks you did not get any revenge out of this.

You really should hire a Ninja to track him down, kidnap him and bring him back to you, then put out lit cigarettes on his chest when he arrives.

Nah, I think sending in Batman would be more fitting. Quicker and cooler. :D

what a bastard! i hope one day karma comes to this scumscuking gob????e's house packing uzis and shotguns up the wazoo.

he's gonna get his one day jun. don't worry.

... I'm really very sorry. Hope this bastard gets full for his merit after death or perhaps before!

Mother of mercy, this is awful... :banghead

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiring a ninja?:lol Now there's an idea, wonder how one goes about doing that though?:lol

Back