Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you are you:

1_406053022l.jpg

Just to note - we are not certain that the info he provided to Jun is his real name and address. For all we know, he gave a fake name and/or used a friend's/relative's address for the package delivery.

I'm hoping that he does try to sell/trade the stolen merchandise and be caught red-handed. That's probably the only way to actually catch the real perp.

A similar thing happened here in the UK last year but on a car forum - think it was the Nissan Skyline Register, some dude sent payment for some car parts and then the seller went AWOL.

for what I can remember, everyone bar the SAS was looking for him and in the end I think it was all sorted, minus a few fingers!!

So all I can say is Good Luck Jun, hope it turns out for you, U have the support from us

It took me a little while to get caught up with this thread... But let me just make this one pivotally important (and I don't think it's been mentioned yet by a mod-- which is a shame)... This isn't e-bay.

:monkey3

It took me a little while to get caught up with this thread... But let me just make this one pivotally important (and I don't think it's been mentioned yet by a mod-- which is a shame)... This isn't e-bay.

i don't understand what your pivotally important point is? that we can't get together and show support for jun? that we should not start threads like this to oust ^^^^^^^^ scammers? coz that's all we're trying to do here.

So is that your view if you was being scammed?

Is it just me.......but I think Riccar is doing something to his friendster & his band's friendster page......I can't view it no matter what I do.

Back