King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Dio- Buy NOW!, Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Diorama

still looks cool IMO.But yeah, doesnt really look like an iconic scene of the movies.

Psssst, there wasn't really a battle between the KotD and Aragorn. :monkey3

I think you mean it wasn't much of a battle though I think if the KOTD had his way there would have been one.

Here is another angle from the help wanted vid

aragronvskod.jpg

Nice grab. I actually like the dynamic feel of this one. I'd still like to see a close-up of Aragorn though.....

Re: King of the Vs Aragorn Diorama

KOTD appears kind of awkward, passola for me.

I think I'd get this simply because there are so many things that I have already missed out on.

I think I'd get this simply because there are so many things that I have already missed out on.

You might want to consider the SSW KOTD statue for what is almost certainly a cheaper price than this dio.

:sick

I'm sorry but that is just waay to plain for my taste and that looks like the exact same Aragorn from the Helm's Deep Dio with some modifications.

Really? He's in a different pose, he has a cloak, and a different sword. The only thing that's the same about it is the fact it's Aragorn.

I don't know about a retail shop, but finding it "new" or mint shouldn't be a problem.

He has a funny "quirk", in which he only buys things brand spanking new.....from a retailer, you know - full pop. Doesnt even use ebay!!!:horror

That is a costly quirk Civic!!

There are lots of great freaks here which are trustworthy and have the goods you seek!! Try a freak.....wont you?

Took!

Last edited:

Really? He's in a different pose, he has a cloak, and a different sword. The only thing that's the same about it is the fact it's Aragorn.

Really, but thats just me. You are entitled to your own opinion.

I for one am not exactly thrilled that SS has chosen to do yet another Aragorn piece, but I'm with FE on this one. Yes, it is still Aragorn but the pose is completely different, he's wearing his cloak, and wielding Anduril instead of his ranger sword. Not to mention the scenes are completely different, as are his opponents. Seems funny to me that no one complained when SS did two Mt. Doom-related dio's involving Frodo where he is wearing the exact same clothes........

I for one am not exactly thrilled that SS has chosen to do yet another Aragorn piece, but I'm with FE on this one. Yes, it is still Aragorn but the pose is completely different, he's wearing his cloak, and wielding Anduril instead of his ranger sword. Not to mention the scenes are completely different, as are his opponents. Seems funny to me that no one complained when SS did two Mt. Doom-related dio's involving Frodo where he is wearing the exact same clothes........

I see what you mean buddy, but I think it was less controversial with the frodo dios for two reasons: a) The price b) the fact that these were extrememly iconic scenes from the films. IMO the KOTD encounter is cool but hardly iconic (especially as they didn't actually fight :lol) and the same can be said for Aragorn fighting two random Uruks (as much as I really like that dio)

In other words these two aragorn dio's seem to be made simply because they involved Aragorn, not because they especially needed the dio treatment...in my opinion of coarse :)

Back