King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Dio- Buy NOW!, Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Diorama

Last year the only LOTR product we got at CC was Gandalf vs. Balrog right?

Last year the only LOTR product we got at CC was Gandalf vs. Balrog right?

Correct, the MO PF announcement came before SDCC and the Aragorn LSB announcement came about 3 weeks after SDCC.

You're probably right, but those two evenly spaced circular features do not look naturally occurring. :confused:

But that would mean the head would have to do something like this:

kodcopy.jpg

Ace.jpg

It's BAT GUANO!!!!!!!!:rotfl

It's been too long between updates on this piece. I'd like to see how Aragorn's face turned out.

Last edited:

It's been too long between updates on this piece. I'd like to see how Aragorn's face turned out.

This is the best I can do for you. Since the catalog is about to be in a lot of peoples hands, here is the diorama page from the catalog...

AragornKing.jpg

This is the best I can do for you. Since the catalog is about to be in a lot of peoples hands, here is the diorama page from the catalog...

AragornKing.jpg

That looks really good. The King of the Dead has always been one my favourite characters. I might get one if Aragorn's face turns out fine!:D....

P.S.

Dammit, SS!?....where's my Gimli!?:tap

Very minimal base again it appears. :monkey2

It makes me sad because if Aragorn was going to be done again in diorama form, I was hoping it would have been a "Departure of Boromir" scene. :monkey2 Looks pretty good based on what we can see so far although it's not something I'm looking to add to my collection.

Oh good, another Aragorn :banghead Note to SS....he's just not that popular so how about putting him to rest for awhile. :rolleyes: Can't say I'm thrilled by the facial sculpt of the KOTD either........I'll reserve final judgement until I see more pic's.

:sick

Would have preferred a scarcely seen Corsair (who just happen to be one of Gondors BIGGEST antagonists!) instead of another Aragorn interpretation.

I'm sorry but that is just waay to plain for my taste and that looks like the exact same Aragorn from the Helm's Deep Dio with some modifications.

I'm sorry but that is just waay to plain for my taste and that looks like the exact same Aragorn from the Helm's Deep Dio with some modifications.

:lecture Totally agree with you!

Psssst, there wasn't really a battle between the KotD and Aragorn. :monkey3

Back