King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Dio- Buy NOW!, Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is saying the Aragorn facial sculpt doesn't look like Viggo Mortensen.

ahh!!thanks for the explanation...i think he may has right..i need a backstage pass to see the statue more close...

I received the "Clash of Kings"-Dio a few days ago.

The diorama is absolutely awesome, imo one of the very underrated pieces of Sideshows LotR-line, I love it.

:wave

Last edited:
Point me to the right thread if there is one out there, I just wonder why Sideshow has quit producing LOTR dioramas?
I recently purchased the Walls of Helm Deep and I loved it, I like a lot the dynamic poses and that wall of heavy polystone is awesome, it is like having another environment worth to be displayed by itself.

I had several of them. They were all really cool IMO at the time it was great to have LOTR polystone again. I think people really preferred to have single character type statues.

these diorama pieces are really good! my favorite is the fell beast vs gwaihir dio! i have yet to acquire the gandalf vs saruman. i wish ss didn't put a stop on this line, i think it's the only way we can have more lotr creatures like shelob and the ents. i'm getting a bit tired of all the human and humanoid characters they keep on releasing recently on their lines. maybe a warg or any beast once in a while will be great, just to break the monotony of the pieces they come up with. i hope the bring this line back, soooo much potential!

I have Sauron vs Numenoreans, Eagles vs Fellbeast, Gandalf vs Balrog and now I got three more: Frodo vs Gollum, Shades of Mordor ex and Aragorn vs Uruk-Hai.
Maybe the drag is that those dioramas take a lot of shelf space to display having such unorthodox shapes. They are also a bit pricey. I think I will go after Aragorn vs King of the death next...

Fell Beast vs Gwaihir is the best. I love the Helms Deep dio too, and Frodo vs Gollum, Sam carrying Frodo up Mount Doom, Theoden and Grima..... didn't get the Nazgul and Frodo because i hated the 'floating bases' and Sauron in his dio looks shiny and awful, and the King of the Dead looks like a cartoon.
And i'm looking to sell the Balrog dio and the Saruman dio.

Back