King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Dio- Buy NOW!, Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: King of the Dead Vs Aragorn Diorama

More dio! Less PF!

Nah Woodsy, it's a dio of Aragorn, i feel almost certain!

16-2.jpg

You're probably right, though it almost looks like the guy has his hair pulled back in a bun or something......kinda like one of these guys :

rotk1295.jpg

rotk1287.jpg

Whatever it is, it does look like there's something on the top of his head.....:confused:

It does Woodsy, you're right. Not sure what that is :dunno

But I think we can be certain it is aragorn! :D

That definately looks like the 'it has been remade' moment in the mountains between KOTD and Aragorn, look at what we can see of the weapons.
It looks like the Anduril handle to right of Aragorn's head.

Plus its a good example of SSC's good Vs Evil Dio's that they have done so far, with the exception of Sam of course.

Thats just what it looks like to me anyways :dunno
x :peace

You guys...and gals are probably right, wishful thinking on my part I guess. Not about getting Corsairs, I was just hoping we weren't getting yet another Aragorn. :sick

That definately looks like the 'it has been remade' moment in the mountains between KOTD and Aragorn, look at what we can see of the weapons.
It looks like the Anduril handle to right of Aragorn's head.

Plus its a good example of SSC's good Vs Evil Dio's that they have done so far, with the exception of Sam of course.

Thats just what it looks like to me anyways :dunno
x :peace

It is a good example Shell, and I think dios always work best in a good v evil format. Not sure why, but to me they do. Probably beacuse action poses are more exciting? :dunno

Certainly looking forward to seeing this one though! :)

I don't know, I just see a rock. It matches the color and texture of the background, not the hair/head in the foreground.

rockk.jpg

I don't know, I just see a rock. It matches the color and texture of the background, not the hair/head in the foreground.

rockk.jpg

You're probably right, but those two evenly spaced circular features do not look naturally occurring. :confused:

if its a confrontation, i'm hoping its the three warriors surrounded by the legions of the dead...and not just aragorn...

The Zapruder film's got nothing on this

I bet Legolas is beside Aragorn in the dio.

;)

Re: King of the Vs Aragorn Diorama

Ehhh, could be ok; but it is sad that this will be the only LOTR at the Con. :monkey2

I think it's more likely to be a Corsair confrontation (credit to Mr TooK :D) which would be something completely different :monkey5

Back