Action Figure King Arts 1/9 Scale General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must be the only two on here haha. Are there no other forums that have a live community for king arts?

me too. I have 4 armors with a fifth coming. I love King Arts armors. They are amazing

It seemed like not much was being released for a long time but now a bunch of new armors are out. They are releasing some armors ahead of HT which might help with sales.

I’m interested in a number of the HP armors. The Mark 16, 18, 19, and 31 all look really good as well as the 46. I’m in no hurry though I’ll wait for a deal on one but it probably won’t be any time soon.

There’s a 46 being auctioned on eBay now but the seller has almost no feedback it looks like it could be a scam.

THats the issue I have with KA. No distribution and inventory of anything unless you buy new. No secondary market like hot toys. It’s hard to tell who are scammers on eBay.

Is there an English version of the King Arts website?

You are correct on most sites you can only preorder the newer armors as they don’t seem to stock them.
As for eBay it’s not that difficult just look for a decent amount of feedback on similar items. Still you have pretty good coverage eBay usually settles disputes pretty quickly.

Eventually deals do come along but it can be a long wait.

I think I’m just going to have the hulkbuster and mark 43 in king arts and buy the rest in hot toys. I just want the Hot Toys Hulkbuster and 3 other marks. Probably the 47, 5 and 7

I think I’m just going to have the hulkbuster and mark 43 in king arts and buy the rest in hot toys. I just want the Hot Toys Hulkbuster and 3 other marks. Probably the 47, 5 and 7

Two hulkbusters wow!

There’s a KA mark 42 currently auctioning on eBay (not my listing) that’s under $90 with a few days to go.

Looks to be a legit US seller if anyone is in need of a mark 42.

Two hulkbusters wow!

There’s a KA mark 42 currently auctioning on eBay (not my listing) that’s under $90 with a few days to go.

Looks to be a legit US seller if anyone is in need of a mark 42.

Cool thanks. I think I’m happy with the mark 43 and 44.

I have my preorder through bbts for hot toys hb. Ordered a new frameless display cabinet. I’m excited. Probably will pick up the mark 46. I would like to also get the mark 47 and diecast bark 2 and the. My iron man collection is complete.

Well,
I'm getting there.
2 more arrive this week.
Loving the king arts figures
IMG_20171119_194231.jpg
IMG_20171120_083959.jpg

Anyone seen anything on the Captain America figure? I️t seems like it’s out, and it’s even in stock at BBTS, but I’ve seen nothing on it other than the promo shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartbreaker and red snapper will arrive later this week.
I'll be getting them all.
I had hot toys but prefer the size of king arts much more.
I was able to fit 10 on one shelf compared to 4-5 HT.
More room and less $$..I'm in.

Back