Action Figure King Arts 1/9 Scale General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
95e69ed5f34edad8380b84229870ea17.jpg

Front pic

Looks great. I would get it, but then I would just wish I bought the Hot Toys version. The Hot Toys one is only $60 more expensive, but seems so much bigger in the comparison videos I've seen. That makes me feel these are over priced( whether it's true or not). Does King Arts seem over priced to anyone else?

Looks great. I would get it, but then I would just wish I bought the Hot Toys version. The Hot Toys one is only $60 more expensive, but seems so much bigger in the comparison videos I've seen. That makes me feel these are over priced( whether it's true or not). Does King Arts seem over priced to anyone else?

Yeah it is. I was able to pre-order the KA WM MK III from a seller on ebay for a good deal. He accepted my best offer & I had ebucks as well. This company sells the figures between $230-50 I believe. And yes they are smaller than the 1/6 scale.

Most of these retail from KA for around $160. So you generally see them for $180 on eBay shipped from HK. I just saw 3 slightly used ones go for much less on eBay.

Honestly, no, the price isn't that far off the norm. The price is about what Play Arts Kai are going for now. Whether that's too much or not is another story. I'm getting Ant-Man and Yellowjacket myself. I think they look pretty great and I'm always on the lookout for different scaled Ant-Mans.

$120 is that so outrageous? What other options are there for Yellowjacket?
My only experience with play arts Kai was getting the spartan for $30, but I understand they've gone up in price the last few years. Are KAI and PAK the only 9" lines? If yellowjacket was 6" id buy it in an instant, but 9" doesn't really fit with much

Most figures seem to drop at least 20-30% given time. I'll wait and see if I can pick up Ant-Man and Yellowjacket down the line for $80-90.

Has anyone here picked up Ultron Prime with the Ultimate Ultron accessories? Is it worth it from a collectors stand-point? how is the quality?
$300+ seems like an awful price for 1/9th scale, but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it since I'm starting to doubt anyone else will ever make an Ultimate Ultron.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a King Arts 1/9 release schedule? I'm wondering when they are releasing the mark 46 or if it has been cancelled.

All I'm waiting for is their versions of the Iron Man MK II, & War Machine MK III. BBTS says 2nd quarter release, but when I contacted them back in April they weren't sure of when they would get them in.

:slap

Are there any other forums that talks about king arts products? It seems this place isn’t a popular spot for their items.

Are there any other forums that talks about king arts products? It seems this place isn’t a popular spot for their items.

It’s a shame some of their armors are really nice and there are a bunch that have just come out. I’d love to see some in hand pics.

I think it comes down 1/9 being an odd scale, at least around here. Let me know if you find some discussion elsewhere.

I am looking to pick up a couple more of these armors at some point. I will post pics if/when I can find the ones I want at a reasonable price.

I will. I have been looking like crazy, but haven't found anything. The only place that somewhat has anything is Budget Stark on youtube. He reviews both Hot Toys and KA. check him out if you haven't already done so.

It’s a shame some of their armors are really nice and there are a bunch that have just come out. I’d love to see some in hand pics.

I think it comes down 1/9 being an odd scale, at least around here. Let me know if you find some discussion elsewhere.

I am looking to pick up a couple more of these armors at some point. I will post pics if/when I can find the ones I want at a reasonable price.

Just check their web site you can order from them direct , if they have what you want .

Back