Action Figure King Arts 1/9 Scale General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have Hammerhead and I like him a lot. I love the idea of picking up some of these as I'm out of space and money for HT Iron Men. It's also great that they are releasing some armors ahead of HT.

Shame they're not cheaper, considering the cost is nipping at the heels of what you can get Hot Toys 1/6 HPP for the color and proportions are not nearly as good on a lot of those protos. Hips are wonky, heads to big, other heads too narrow. The gold and orange are off putting. It'd be a nice scale for a lot of figures like the HPP, but unless they were $100 a pop it wouldn't be worth that quality level to me.

I got Hammerhead used, delivered for $112. I think they are a decent value in the $150 or below price range. That's less than 1/2 of most of the newer HT armors.

When it comes to cheaper armors like heartbreaker, starboost, SC etc... It makes more sense to get HT.

Via Budget Stark

Looks really good. Zero interest in purchasing though but thought some other members may enjoy seeing this.

Does anyone have experience preordering from robotkingdom? They have the King Arts Mark 46 preorder listed for a decent price. For some reason HLJ and AmiAmi have crazy high prices (around $400) for these.

0378ce7af3a97bec7c191b3f2fdef07e.jpg

Die cast cap.. Interesting.... not liking the joints

Back