Action Figure King Arts 1/9 Scale General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With over a dozen figures currently owned including the Hulk Buster, I'm getting worried that I still don't see or hear of a homecoming iron man or Anything from Infinity war..
I don't care so much that I don't own every single house party protocol but I absolutely want all the main line suits, and this far other than all these Iron Man 3 releases I'm not seeing anything

Yeah, no word on Mark 41, 47 and 50.
How long ago were all the other armor releases announced?

Years...and it's odd.
KA has currently almost a dozen suits that Hot Toys as of yet hasn't made...but still No 41.47.50 for King Arts...
Come on guys...at this rate KA will finish the entire HPP..before we see anything like a mk50

It seems inevitable that they will make them all, unless they lose their licensing or go out of business or something.

My fear is they didn't get licence for homecoming or infinity war.
If they did..Id imagine at least prototype images would have been shown a while ago

I guess it’s possible it wasn’t worth the licensing for just a couple of figures...but I can’t see any reason why they wouldn’t finish out the HP armors with Bones.

I only have the MK 45 KA, which was pre-ordered, but that took a while for me to receive it from where I bought it while some retailers had received stock. I'm talking at least 3 months before I got mine compared to when BBTS received theirs. Maybe they had problems meeting the ordered stock? Were there any other issues that you guys were aware or rumored about?

I only have the MK 45 KA, which was pre-ordered, but that took a while for me to receive it from where I bought it while some retailers had received stock. I'm talking at least 3 months before I got mine compared to when BBTS received theirs. Maybe they had problems meeting the ordered stock? Were there any other issues that you guys were aware or rumored about?

You can order directly from KA. I did have a small defect on one armor I ordered from them. I emailed them but got no response. It wasn’t enough of an issue for me to return it.

It seemed like nothing was being released for a long time and then recently a bunch of armors have been released. It’s hard to gauge exactly what’s going on but it’s safe to say KA is a pretty small company doing small production runs which makes for plenty of uncertainty.

BBTS had a sale price on a few KA armors a while back, I pulled the trigger on Python just cause I like the suit so much- its nice in hand, good detail and paint. If they could have landed these (sans diecast) maybe $150-180ish retail I wouldn't have minded getting into the line for the HPP, at least the suits HT never did

slHvBpe.jpg

These can be had for $150-$180 used. King Arts 1/9 Iron Man are very underrated IMO.
All the HPP were made except for Bones.

Back