Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One became available on BBTS but listed as sub standard so I didn't PO :( Now its gone!!! Also the battle damaged is showing as sub standard :( Im new to this and never ordered from BBTS. How can they know something is of sub standard condition if they haven't received it yet. Any ideas guys?

Which one were you after? I've got a classic with the pedestal I'm going to be cancelling if you want to be ready to pick it up. And to answer your question , I have no idea.:)

One became available on BBTS but listed as sub standard so I didn't PO :( Now its gone!!! Also the battle damaged is showing as sub standard :( Im new to this and never ordered from BBTS. How can they know something is of sub standard condition if they haven't received it yet. Any ideas guys?

They don't. Sub standard on preorders means it's the last of their stock. They label them sub standard to protect themselves because there are always likely to be a few boxes that get dinged up in transit, so those ones are set aside for the last to order. Most often it means nothing and your item is fine. But it also ONLY ever means the packaging MAY be dinged up. The item is always guaranteed brand new unless it's marked used.

When is this baby due out for release again? I have to make sure my other order payments don't coincide with this.

If you feel like cancelling the classic please please please let me know. Still waiting to get a PO in. :)

:lol I was like you, waiting for one to become available just a few weeks ago if you look a few pages back. It had been SOLD OUT for months, I had been checking everyday, only recently they started becoming available again for some reason. The Stig sounds like he's ready to cancel for you so just make sure you guys are on the same page and you should be good. :wink1:

:lol I was like you, waiting for one to become available just a few weeks ago if you look a few pages back. It had been SOLD OUT for months, I had been checking everyday, only recently they started becoming available again for some reason. The Stig sounds like he's ready to cancel for you so just make sure you guys are on the same page and you should be good. :wink1:

I'm the same man, been looking for ages. Stig cancelled and I got the classic into my cart only for it to appear sold out again when I tried to pay. This was literally within minutes 😫

I'm leaning more and more towards canceling my 'regular' and keeping the 'battle-damaged' one.

Any new pics?

I'm leaning more and more towards canceling my 'regular' and keeping the 'battle-damaged' one.

Any new pics?

I keep seeing the regular becoming available on BBTS and the battle damaged constantly sold out. I've got the EFX tied up so wouldn't mind mixing it up with a battle damaged king arts version.

I keep seeing the regular becoming available on BBTS and the battle damaged constantly sold out. I've got the EFX tied up so wouldn't mind mixing it up with a battle damaged king arts version.

When I ordered a ways back, the battle-damaged I snagged no problem. The regular went out of stock a few more times before I could snag it.

When I ordered a ways back, the battle-damaged I snagged no problem. The regular went out of stock a few more times before I could snag it.

Ah just had a look now and the battle damaged is available so snapped it up. At least I'll have the option to choose. Looking forward to see how these King Arts products turn out, especially Loki's sceptre.

Ah just had a look now and the battle damaged is available so snapped it up. At least I'll have the option to choose. Looking forward to see how these King Arts products turn out, especially Loki's sceptre.

Nice!!! Congrats! I like the battle-damaged more and more. Not too shiny and even if it gets scratches in it, it'll still look mint! :lol

Plus, I can display it next my Capt. poster. :rock

Nice!!! Congrats! I like the battle-damaged more and more. Not too shiny and even if it gets scratches in it, it'll still look mint! :lol

Plus, I can display it next my Capt. poster. :rock

Haha yeah your not wrong! I'll be getting the eFX shield regardless whenever it eventually releases so would look cool with a battle damaged version too!

The poster is cool, looks like you have the wall mount battle damaged for a fraction of the price ;) nice!!!!

I walked through their booth at comic con and everything looked good, but I wasn't planning to buy anything from them back then so I only really glanced around. Maybe they'll be at Comikaze tomorrow if I go.

I walked through their booth at comic con and everything looked good, but I wasn't planning to buy anything from them back then so I only really glanced around. Maybe they'll be at Comikaze tomorrow if I go.

I don't think so. I checked out the Exhibitor list and nothing. :(

I almost don't mind the wait. Need to save up for it and try to stop buying anything else for the next month or so since BBTS doesn't have flexpay.

Back