Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost don't mind the wait. Need to save up for it and try to stop buying anything else for the next month or so since BBTS doesn't have flexpay.

I'm all for the wait, but what scares me is if charge time comes and no one hears any further reviews, pics, etc. and it's a 'hold your breath' kind of thing. Returning this thing, for me anyway, is not any option.

:lol This thing is coming soon and we need to know more about its quality!!! If I had to choose right now, the 'classic' is getting canceled and I'm keeping the battle-damaged one.

I got my pre order in for the classic pedestal version :D I have been waiting for a metal Cap Shield replica since the Factory X days. So stoked for this one.

Are more people excited for the Battle Damaged version than the Classic ?

Just wondering as the battle damaged version didn't appear in the movie(s) and the classic just looks so iconic.

Classic for me, I have both the eFx and this on po. KA has announced a dozen or so big ticket products this year, but have any of them shipped? Would really like to get an inkling on their final products.

Yeah and I would really like to know if the mounted one can be removed and held and remounted easily. Would really prefer to get the mounted one if it can be. Hopefully we get some reviews or something before these just drop at bbts once day.

Classic for me, I have both the eFx and this on po. KA has announced a dozen or so big ticket products this year, but have any of them shipped? Would really like to get an inkling on their final products.

:exactly: It seems a lot the big ticket stuff is all 4th qtr of this year. I would be surprised if any of it makes before the end of the year.

So far they only release a ser of iron man helmets. They look really nice and no flaws to report. I have high hopes for this company. Can't count on efx for life size stuff.

Anyone wonder how much the shield is going to actually weigh? I'm thinking of hanging it by itself in a display.

As far as the shields go, seems like the pedestal version is infinitely better than the wall mount. What's the point in spending that much money if you can't hold the shield itself?

As far as the shields go, seems like the pedestal version is infinitely better than the wall mount. What's the point in spending that much money if you can't hold the shield itself?

Not everyone feels the need to dress up as Cap and run around their neighborhood with the shield on :lol

Not everyone feels the need to dress up as Cap and run around their neighborhood with the shield on :lol

Huh? Wait, what, I don't understand. You guys don't do that?
geek-cosplay-funny-Captain-America-688940.jpg

I want a wall mount to display, but it does seem ridiculous to not have the option of taking it down for fun now and again. For ****s and giggles at parties, you know? And that pic is hilarious.

Too much XM for me to keep this. Cancelled my wall mount at BBTS. Paid for the EFX one so I will have to live with that one if it ever gets here.

What is the update with EFX? I thought that shield was promised soon, then postponed, then REALLY promised soon, and now what?

Back