Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aluminum alloy w/ leather straps according to the BBTS page.

Yeah, only the grenade stunt and the shield bash made it on screen. I posted a screenshot someone sent me of the shield bash in some other thread, haha. I remember your cameo on Big Bang Theory as well! :wink1: Have you worked on anything else?

As an actor? No. I was an extra in a couple sitcoms when I was a kid but I'm not an actor. I work behind the camera, mostly as a live editor for sitcoms tapings. Worked on a bunch of sitcoms and a couple of movies doing various things. I was actually a PA back during my cameo on Big Bang. Central Casting couldn't find them an extra they liked so they asked me to do it last minute. The one benefit of my greasy metal hair phase lol.

As an actor? No. I was an extra in a couple sitcoms when I was a kid but I'm not an actor. I work behind the camera, mostly as a live editor for sitcoms tapings. Worked on a bunch of sitcoms and a couple of movies doing various things. I was actually a PA back during my cameo on Big Bang. Central Casting couldn't find them an extra they liked so they asked me to do it last minute. The one benefit of my greasy metal hair phase lol.

Haha, nice.

I was the first Navy sailor that Cuba Gooding Jr. served a burger to when he was a lowly galley cook at the beginning of "Men of Honor." Powers Boothe was on our same ship so that's my Avengers connection. :lol Glynn Turman was in the same scene with me and Cuba so I'm only one degree away from "Gremlins" as well. :rock

If they're 1:1 full scale replicas, then yeah, shipping can be expensive since they are on the heavy side, made of top-quality materials.

Hello guys, I'm really new to all of this. Just wondering if there is any fellow UK collectors who know where to order these King Arts 1:1 collectibles in the UK? Or would I need to order from BBTS? Any help would be really appreciated, I'd like to order the classic Shield with pedestal and Loki's scepter though I can see the classic shield is sold out on BBTS :( collectiblesdirect.co.uk have one for sale at GBP1600!!!! :O

If they're 1:1 full scale replicas, then yeah, shipping can be expensive since they are on the heavy side, made of top-quality materials.

Ok and? I own several 1:1 busts that are probably around the same shipping weight, and I haven't paid more than $100 shipping on any of them.

I really hope that we get a clear answer on whether the mounted shield is easily removable or not.

I need better pics. I'm still tempted just to keep my Battle Damaged order now. I got back and forth with the Classic. :/

I REALLY love that battle-damaged one. The more I see the pics, the more I love it....I'm STILL undecided on the classic look though. And man, I WISH I could have gotten a hold of the silver Exclusive. (That's for those pics, BDogg.)

That bloody finish on the classic is still all that's holding me back on the King Arts. It's just way too reflective for my tastes, it shouldn't double as a mirror. Really wish they'd tone it down just a little bit.

That bloody finish on the classic is still all that's holding me back on the King Arts. It's just way too reflective for my tastes, it shouldn't double as a mirror. Really wish they'd tone it down just a little bit.

That's what I keep thinking. I want to say it's the flash, but no.

The shine is what I like about it:)

Back