Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled my wall mount one. Though I kind of want it more for display than the pedestal. I really hope we get some reviews of the wall mounts before it comes to bbts.

I just cancelled my wall mount one. Though I kind of want it more for display than the pedestal. I really hope we get some reviews of the wall mounts before it comes to bbts.

I plan on hanging mine but for some reason the wall mount just doesn't do it for me. I really can't wait for it though. I've wanted a Cap shield forever.

Thanks buddy, same here. I'm actually already picking up Loki's Chitauri Scepter because EVENTUALLY someone has got to make a killer LOKI statue.

I think my love for the wall mount in just the idea that I can display it out of the way, and NOT take of floor space. Leaning heavily on canceling my 'classic' version, I'll give everyone a heads-up before (and if) I do.

I'd love to get Loki's scepter and maybe one day I will, but not for a while. I think it's weird that the scepter is cheaper than the shield though.

Agreed, which has me leaning to believe the quality isn't good.

Really need some reviews of any of their products :lol

Yeah you'd think a scepter would take a lot more engineering and QCing and such than a shield. License for each might be different costs too tho so really have no idea what's behind it, but regardless we absolutely need reviews. I really don't want these to just drop one day at bbts without getting any advanced word of their release and quality.

Agreed, which has me leaning to believe the quality isn't good.

Really need some reviews of any of their products :lol

Hmmm only $100 difference and obviously need to take into account how popular Cap's iconic shield is compared to Loki's scepter....

I've high hopes for these pieces. Can't wait to see them!!

Excellent! Thought I was the only one getting Loki's scepter!! :) can't wait!!

Nope I do too. :yess:

If it's cheap or I don't like it for whatever reason I'll return it that''s what's good about buying for an established company... but at only $100 cheaper I don't foresee it being totally plastic. Guess time will tell.

The reason Lokis scepter is cheaper is that it's made from resin that's painted with metallic paint. At least according to Kings arts.

Caps shield is aluminum alloy with leather straps.

Hoping that is has a hefty weight to it but not too heavy if that makes sense. Similar to the Master Replicas lightsabers.

The reason Lokis scepter is cheaper is that it's made from resin that's painted with metallic paint. At least according to Kings arts.

Caps shield is aluminum alloy with leather straps.

Hoping that is has a hefty weight to it but not too heavy if that makes sense. Similar to the Master Replicas lightsabers.

That makes sense.

Another classic pedestal version up for pre order on BBTS. Looks like a few people here and there keep canceling their Pre Order

Back