Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all my shields up finally. From the Heater shield to the Avengers: Age of Ultron Shield. I am finally done with shields. Here are the pics.

View attachment 404947

View attachment 404948

View attachment 404949

View attachment 404950

Lit up A:AOU Cap Shield.
View attachment 404951

All my other Avengers Props
View attachment 404952

Looks great! But you've spent thousands of dollars on collectibles. Remove those ugly nails, patch the holes, and paint over them!

So for those who have the Battle Damaged 2.0 Captain 1:1 shield - do you have the AOU version the TWS version?

I didn't even know two versions existed and I'm trying to figure out which is the preferred version?

I still think the King Arts shields are the best on the market, and looking to get another.

So for those who have the Battle Damaged 2.0 Captain 1:1 shield - do you have the AOU version the TWS version?

I didn't even know two versions existed and I'm trying to figure out which is the preferred version?

I still think the King Arts shields are the best on the market, and looking to get another.

The AoU is definitely new. I didn’t think they were still making shields. I have TWS version with the leather handles. I absolutely love it.

Hai guys.. I’m very late in the game... but could you help me in locating where I can purchase the king arts MPS018..🙈
Appreciate it.
Thanks All.

I’ve checked and e-mailed them.. no stock from them..��

I don't think I've ever seen anyone on these forums get one. I think they were super limited. Your best bet is probably setting up an eBay alert and hope one gets posted someday.

Hai again.. Thanks for the info.. just manage to contact a seller in KL.. he says.. a supplier in hong kong might have it. Fingers crossed.. hehehe will update when item arrives..😊

Anyone with the CA:WS pedestal shield figure out a method to wall mount it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anyone with the CA:WS pedestal shield figure out a method to wall mount it?

You could always buy a wall shelf and place it on that. Otherwise maybe mount a coat hanger hook and hang it from one of the straps?

You could always buy a wall shelf and place it on that. Otherwise maybe mount a coat hanger hook and hang it from one of the straps?
Yeah I have a few ideas, I was just curious what others might have done (of they've done it).

I Just picked this up.. The Tesseract seems a touch too small, but overall the piece is pretty nice

1D8095EE-57FE-49F9-A91E-2BA04EA748B7.jpeg9E8AF2ED-4F5D-4853-9C52-5DDEB1801C9D.jpg1A09D222-E361-4876-9DAC-8371F9920BA2.jpg

Back