Kids Say the Darndest Things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome.

My youngest niece (she's 4) was watching Avengers with me the other day, and she said she was going to be a superhero named Firegirl. She could fly, everything she touched turned into fire, and her nails were always painted.

LOL...great that the fingernails get some priority!

Driving home after picking the kids up from school, today...

Me: Can you guys please not bug me for a little while so I can take a short nap when we get home?

My youngest: No. We are going to bug you when we get home.

My oldest: Of course we will.

My youngest: How can we not?

Driving home after picking the kids up from school, today...

Me: Can you guys please not bug me for a little while so I can take a short nap when we get home?

My youngest: No. We are going to bug you when we get home.

My oldest: Of course we will.

My youngest: How can we not?

LOL...sounds like you opened the gate on that one!:)

Not quite as funny...but...A person...who shall remain anonymous...made the mistake of disparraging action figure collectors as a group ("nerdy pedophiles" is the phrase that was used to describe us), and did so in front of my children...

I actually had to discipline my children for the way they verbally attacked this other adult over the matter.

I dropped my phone a few weeks ago, and the battery cover popped off and the battery went under the couch. I proclaimed "goddamn it", then caught myself and looked over at my 2 1/2 year old, and she was playing with her toys, so I thought I was all good.

We've been noticing that she is very protective of us when we drop off or pick up from daycare, and if the other kids get too close she gets irritated. About a week after the phone incident, my wife was picking her up from daycare and one kid got too close to my wife, and our daughter proclaimed "That's my mommy, *********!" right in front of the teacher.

I had some 'splainin to do.

I dropped my phone a few weeks ago, and the battery cover popped off and the battery went under the couch. I proclaimed "goddamn it", then caught myself and looked over at my 2 1/2 year old, and she was playing with her toys, so I thought I was all good.

We've been noticing that she is very protective of us when we drop off or pick up from daycare, and if the other kids get too close she gets irritated. About a week after the phone incident, my wife was picking her up from daycare and one kid got too close to my wife, and our daughter proclaimed "That's my mommy, *********!" right in front of the teacher.

I had some 'splainin to do.

:lol

About a week ago, my youngest laughed and said to me, "Mommy teached me a new swear
word."...just when I thought they had heard most of them. She then proceeded to tell me that her name has a bad word in it, "***, *-*-*.". Her name is Cassidy.

this was from my 4yr old daughter Alex,

Alex: "Hey mommy .. smell my finger"
Mommy: *smells finger .. makes a face* "Ew, whats that!?"
Alex: "My butt itched" *casually walks away*

My conversation with a student:

Student: "My family video taped my aunt having her baby."
Me: "Oh yeah?"
Student: "They asked me if I wanted to watch the video. I told them I didn't want to see my aunt's bagina!"

OK then. A grown adult who exploits the naivety of children to enjoy a salacious joke at the child's expense is contemptible.

My eight-year-old daughter just came running up to me, crying. And when I asked her what was wrong she told me...

"My brother and sister are calling me a Democrat!"

My little cousin who is 3? I forget how old exactly. Anyways he was sitting at the table and my uncle and his family always say prayer before we eat and it was my little cousins turn. He starts his prayer and he said God could you please bring me some toy that he wanted. My uncle turned to him and said son we don't ask God for presents. That is what Santa is for. We thank God for the food we have etc. So my cousin says Thank you God for this food we have and while your at it can you please ask Santa to bring me that toy :lol

Back