Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 1 - EXPANSION KIT - OCTOBER 2014 UPDATES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, we have some updated pictures of the production running!! :)

In this picture the MODERN LIFE headsculpt will fit our KP02XXL bodies, designed for The Fantasy Warrior XXL set 1 and Expansion kit

xxlexp-1.jpg

In this Picture we are using KP02XXL new body and Modern Life headsculpt

xxlexp-2.jpg

The accessories you will find in the Expansion kit

xxlexp-3.jpg

xxlexp-4.jpg

In this picture we mixed The Fantasy Warrior XXL set 1 with Expansion kit

Used KP02XXL body and MODERN LIFE headsculpt

xxlexp-5.jpg

:hi5:

Hi guys just a fast update.

This is the list of items included in the Kit:

1) Long Boots (Longer than former XXL set 1 Kit)
2) Darker leather gauntlet (Darker than former XXL set 1 Kit)
3) Sword + Leather Scabbard + Strap/Belt
4) Dagger + Leather Scabbard
5) Long Axe
6) Special Belt with Dragon Incision
7) Leather pants
8) Fur Skirt
9) Double Snake pendant
10) Wheel pendant

Body used in the pictures: KP02XXL body
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIKP-02XXLA

Head used in the pictures: Modern Life VH-03XXL

Modern Life VH-03XXL will be available soon on pre-orders in all the 1:6 sites that normally have KP items.

10700139_842313759122600_6429774833562176189_o.jpg

250308_842315129122463_43043506779350677_n.jpg

The Modern Life head sculpt looks great and the functionality of swappable hair/headband pieces seems like a first time thing for 1/6 head sculpts(or at the very least, very rare.)

The Modern Life head sculpt looks great and the functionality of swappable hair/headband pieces seems like a first time thing for 1/6 head sculpts(or at the very least, very rare.)
Hot Toys is doing the same thing with their Murphy figure from RoboCop. But technically this one came first, I guess. Great likeness, too!

If anybody is looking for this set, I have decided to part with mine. Everything in perfect condition. I just want back what I paid for, which was 80 €.

Sorry mate... but how can you have the Expansion set? Is not yet released... and will be released in mid of December...

Sorry mate... but how can you have the Expansion set? Is not yet released... and will be released in mid of December...

Ah... You have too many threads at the moment. :lol

I was refering to the original release of the XXL 01 Warrior set. :)

So anybody who missed it and may be interested please PM as I dint want to derail the thread any further. :)

Back