Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 3 - THE BOUNTY KILLER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIN_20160212_213655.JPGI just got the outfit and love it but the shirt is wrong it shouldn't have a collar.

Attachments

• WIN_20160212_213722.JPG
    WIN_20160212_213722.JPG
    447.6 KB · Views: 168
Here he is on a TT narrow shoulder knock-off with a HT TT Slim neck:

25104949211_bc4e9b4451_o.jpg

To my eye it's a much more natural looking body for the outfit. With the shirt and thickness of the corduroy jacket a muscle body made him too bulky.

Now I really like this figure! :)

25198453205_846d4ee7bb_o.jpg

25105212841_a2381a05bb_o.jpg

I stuffed his unused glove in the right hand pocket of his jacket, as I figured that's what he'd do with it.

EDIT:

I just realized that D. wore his glove outside his jacket. And while I was fixing that it occurred to me that there's something else that the TT narrow shoulder can do that the KP muscle body can't: throw the shoulders back...

25172362816_bbd37d48fc_o.jpg

25080424932_b4b88887b7_o.jpg

To sum up, this is a really fine set let down by a choice of body that doesn't suit the outfit.

The 'leather' parts look good, regardless of the actual material they ended up being made from.

That looks great Kuat. Thank you for sharing pics. Rep'd.

This is a standard issue with all the KP bodies. They are awesome, but the "groin area" is simply too thick which leads to the gab between the thighs which does look unnaturally. I really hope KP will fix this in future, because otherwise these are the best (THE BEST!) bodies out there. Quality, price, sculpt, everything is perfect in relation except for this "little" issue.

Yes, you are right. I have a custom Nurse Joker which profits from its skirt aswell. The KP bodies are totally amazing. If Fabio would only fix this little issue Id switch out all my bodies to KP instead of those cheap Truetype bootlegs. :gah:

OK. Got the set in today, just finished putting it together. Here are my opinions:

The clothing is really well made, however, too tight for the KP body. I went back to look at their promo pictures and now I can tell how they photographed this figure to hide the gaping and tight fit - a bit deceiving (as you can see that they removed buttons, swapped sides with buttons, and hid the black snaps). I had purchased a KO true type and used it, works much better as previously said. The pants are very well done, fit and all. The boots are OK, however, a bit too wide at the top. The belt is horribly designed - plastic buckle and cheap pleather. Also the belt tip will not fit through the buckle without a LOT of work and guaranteed damage to the belt as it is too thick and narrow. You can also see the damage KP did to their proto figure trying to get the belt on for their proto pics. My damage is a bit worse. The glove takes some work to get on, but fits "like a glove" and is really nice. The best part of this figure for me though is the headsculpt and hat. Both are awesome. Much better than photos show IMO. The head sculpt and hat alone make this figure a must buy for me.

Here are my pics. Point and shoot.

Last edited:
That does fit better Kuat. Looks great. I guess not many people got this figure. Thread sure isn't moving with these having been shipping over the last few weeks.

Thanks KingGrayskull!

Basically I used KP body/head and outfit and modified the beard with epoxy, added a scar on the face also made of epoxy and added the gangster Did glasses.
I am also using DX 10 HT right hand. I think KP glove a little big and not very realistic.

Back