Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

Ok great. That's what I am planning to do. Thanks!!

The airdryer work but be patient... also you'll have to rework the end plug of the kaustik forearm otherwise I'll have to airdry everytime you want to unplug it!!! And if done well it will be like I did mine here
IMG_20120714_235018.jpg

I haven't got mine from BBTS either, but I'm in no hurry. Need a few more things in the pile o loot anyway.

After the initial wave of people getting their bodies from BBTS, I decided to e-mail them after not receiving mine. Basically the response I got was they'll be getting the rest in September. Just a waiting game now.

Here's my Punisher on the KP2. I know it's not Jane's physique, but I like it better than the original body. I still need to shave more off the sculpt so it'll fit lower on the neck.
iq8svq.jpg

I don't think you need to shave that hs down at all imo. It looks to be in a good position right there and a good height if you decide to put his trench coat on. Nice choice for a KP body upgrade. :)

Yes dont shave anymore for the head to sit lower, it looks great.

I don't think the head needs to sit any lower, I think it's just that the KP body has quite a thick looking neck. Looks great either way Jack.

Wanted to make the legs bigger.
Anyone has this body and soldier story thigh add-on?
I tried HT add-on but they dont fit very well so wanted to know if soldier story were better before ordering some.

I don't think you need to shave that hs down at all imo. It looks to be in a good position right there and a good height if you decide to put his trench coat on. Nice choice for a KP body upgrade. :)

Yes dont shave anymore for the head to sit lower, it looks great.

I don't think the head needs to sit any lower, I think it's just that the KP body has quite a thick looking neck. Looks great either way Jack.

Yes. That looks really good.

Thanks for the comments. And yes it's the neck that is too wide. I won't shave any more.
Also a thanks to olbertfrog. That flipping of the wrist pegs is brilliant. It's funny how they sit so much better that way.

You're welcome mate ;)

After the initial wave of people getting their bodies from BBTS, I decided to e-mail them after not receiving mine. Basically the response I got was they'll be getting the rest in September. Just a waiting game now.

Better say October :wink1:
We will ship a new stock of KP02 to our USA distributor the end of this month together with Valerius, our new Roman Legionary.. so considering Cargo time, it will arrive in USA for end of September/early October.

Heres a WIP I just started tonight, It still has a way to go to be complete but I thought I would show my concept. I have a HT red skull on the way so I started a custom of his favorate mersinarie crossbones, I may change the mask to something more comic based but for now this is a real world take on him. Again I'm far from finshed:monkey3

Looking good Skull, looking forward to seeing more pix as you progress on Crossbones. I like the modern take on him, a more comic looking version would be interesting to see too.

Looking good Skull, looking forward to seeing more pix as you progress on Crossbones. I like the modern take on him, a more comic looking version would be interesting to see too.

Thanks :hi5: still more to go, I currently have the screaming head under the mask so I gotta change that out cause the long hair is bulking out the back of the mask to much:( I may change the vest, adding gloves, more weapons to be attached to the legs and alot of weathering and futzing to go. I'm off this coming weekend so I will likely complete him then and I will have my Red Skull friday:yess:

Can't wait to see more pix of him then.

work in progress of my kitbash hellboy using KP muscle body. So far the body is working great. Good bulk and very posable. Only issue was the neck connection. replaced the short KP neck pin with a common HT neck pin (longer) solved that easily.

hellboyWIP.jpg

:yess: Hellboy looks real good on that KP body. Are you gonna put a black t-shirt on him, or paint the entire torso red? Either way it will be a lot better than the HB original rubber body. A figure that has moving arms and shoulders is always nice.....:lol

Back