A Question About KAUSTIC HEROIK MUSCLE BODYIES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr1982

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Funny, I don't see anything in this thread. Only thread when I click on it there is only the Quick Reply section.
:dunno

Yeah same here, but if you move your mouse pointer over the title from the main section it seems it was a question about a head fitting the kaustic plastik body.

Right?
Ditto.
Sorry about that guys, The question I had was, is it possible to add this head with this body?

41pGrtwKrBL.jpg

ARpskaustic-plastik-1-6-heroik-kp02a-muscular-body-headless.jpg

Customizing WWE 12 inch Figs with Kaustic Body?

I wanted ti know if it was possible to put this head on this body?

41pGrtwKrBL.jpg

zgutkaustic-plastik-1-6-heroik-kp02b-muscular-body-new.jpg

Re: Customizing WWE 12 inch Figs with Kaustic Body?

it is possible to accomplish it, although the maximum aggression heads tend to be alittle bit larger. i placed a john cena head on the hot toys chris redfield body and he looks alittle big-headed. also i think that kaustic body would be too big for some like cm punk, unless you were planning on making someone else??

That body would be way too bulky for CM Punk but would be near perfect for an 80's Hulk Hogan although the skin tone would need changing to something a bit more orange!

You'll need to drill a bigger hole on the head so the neck peg of the body can fit. Will the skin color match ? no. You'll need to repaint the head. I personally think that this body is way to big for CM PUNK, it does work for the Rock type of body.

Any of you guys have any photos that you can share so I can get an idea of how it might look?

i have used max aggresion heads on hot toys bodies and cm bodies, they fit ok with slight enlargement of the neck hole in the head

i have used max aggresion heads on hot toys bodies and cm bodies, they fit ok with slight enlargement of the neck hole in the head

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Can you share any of your creations so I can see how they look?

Back